Windows 10: Stuck on updating/restarting loop

Discus and support Stuck on updating/restarting loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Last night my computer forced an update when I was shutting it down. It said it would take 5 minutes. It's been 12 hours now and it's stuck in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lewis_7008, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Stuck on updating/restarting loop

Hi,Last night my computer forced an update when I was shutting it down. It said it would take 5 minutes. It's been 12 hours now and it's stuck in a loop. It starts by booting up and displaying the Dell logo, then it says Updates are underway please keep your computer on, then it says restarting. It has just continued this loop non stop.I've managed to get into the start up repair window and run a diagnostic and no problems were dedicated but nothing was resolved and I'm still in the same restarting loop.This computer is only 8 months old and it's looking like it's already broken. I'm hoping th

:)

Lewis_7008, Aug 27, 2022
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Stuck on updating/restarting loop [​IMG]

dizatt, Aug 27, 2022
  3. dizatt Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

dizatt, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Stuck on updating/restarting loop

Stuck in update loop

These are the only three devices with warning triangles. The PS/2 keyboard and mouse were listed before. The JMB 36X is new.

Birdieman50, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

Stuck on updating/restarting loop

1. Stuck on updating/restarting loop - Similar Threads - Stuck updating restarting

2. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  3. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  4. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on updating/restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on updating/restarting loop: Hi,Last night my computer forced an update when I was shutting it down. It said it would take 5 minutes. It's been 12 hours now and it's stuck in a loop. It starts by booting up and displaying the Dell logo, then it says Updates are underway please keep your computer on, then...
  6. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  7. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  8. stuck on restart loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stuck on restart loop: hello, this laptop started of with freezing in the welcome part of windows , i turned it off with the power button but then it started to say "preparing windows dont turn off and restarting" , its been restarting and saying that over and over again. please help me in any way...
  9. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in restart loop: submitted by /u/roy_whyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpzoqv/stuck_in_restart_loop/
  10. Stuck in restart loop after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in restart loop after update: I had a bigger update automatically download and install today. It said Windows may need to restart several times during the update. It has been stuck in a restart loop for several hours now. Laptop switches on, after about 15 seconds says restarting and the cycle repeats...