Windows 10: Stuck on Verify your identity

Discus and support Stuck on Verify your identity in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had an update when I started my computeer today Smile and some other things? and it asked me to log into MS. My password didn’t work, I reset it and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Melanie GSachs, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Stuck on Verify your identity

I had an update when I started my computeer today Smile and some other things? and it asked me to log into MS. My password didn’t work, I reset it and now I’m stuck at this screen verify your identity...how would you like to get your security code?Stuck on Verify your identity [​IMG]because that password wasnt accepted. I logged on with my iPad to send this and the new password worked fine. But now my computer is unusable. Please help.

:)

Melanie GSachs, Sep 10, 2020

2. New computer is stuck at verify your identity page

I’ve purchased a new computer but received a loop. My machine got stuck at the page "verify your identity". The issue occurred when I tried to set up the computer. It sent me to
    "verify your identity" page and when I was going to input the security code, it got stuck saying
    the session has timed out and to restart the process.

I can’t do anything, neither change the
    screen or log in to Windows. I also can't leave verify page at all. Please help me to setup my machine.

Ashley Reid1, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Setting up Windows 10 stuck at verify your identity page

Spouse just got a new computer, trying to set it up, and the verify your identity page to get the security code is stuck saying session has timed out and to restart the process. Cannot change screen or log in to windows, can't leave verify page at all -
    how do we restart the process to continue with setup?

***Original title: verify identity page stuck and session timed out - help***

JolendaTusler, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Stuck on Verify your identity

“We need to verify your identity”,

I have received this code about a 100 times, either to my phone or my e-mail. It lasts about an hour or two, then I get the “We need to verify your identity” pop-up again.

Two-step sign in is not activated.

I also noticed that on the "My devices" page, my desktop PC is shown with detailed info, like motherboard type, Windows 10 Core (10.0.10586.63), etc.

But my other computer, the laptop, is just listed as "PC". No other information is available, not Windows version, no hardware details, nothing. That laptop is the only one that gets this annoying “We need to verify your identity” despite me having entered
    the code over a hundred times in any available way.

I am quite certain that the fact that not detailed PC or Windows information is closely related to the “We need to verify your identity” problem.

MarcoDeppe, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on Verify your identity

1. Stuck on Verify your identity - Similar Threads - Stuck Verify identity

2. verify your identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify your identity: Hello, when i start outlook app on windows i get the "you need to verify your identity" popping up and i always press use a method not listed here to type in my password instead, beacuse i dont remember my pincode but when ever i press use a method not listed here the window...
  3. verify your identity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify your identity: Hello, when i start outlook app on windows i get the "you need to verify your identity" popping up and i always press use a method not listed here to type in my password instead, beacuse i dont remember my pincode but when ever i press use a method not listed here the window...
  4. verify your identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Verify your identity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verify your identity: Hi, I know the password and i have the phone. But it doesnt send any link for verification to the phone or code to activate. Pls check this asap..tq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-your-identity/1eb07bd5-e13d-4d82-8941-943f0eaf3842
  6. Verify your identity

Verify your identity: Hi, I know the password and i have the phone. But it doesnt send any link for verification to the phone or code to activate. Pls check this asap..tq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-your-identity/1eb07bd5-e13d-4d82-8941-943f0eaf3842
  7. "Verify your identity"

"Verify your identity": So a couple of weeks ago I was normally logging into my Win 11 computer but it said I had to verify something even though I typed in the right password. So I pressed "forgot password" and it sent me to some strange blue thing with a large "Verify your identity." at the top....
  8. verify your identity

verify your identity: HI I have a laptop i am keep getting the voice massage verify your identity.i chose the option to call and send me code verification.i am entering the code its says invalid code and keep asking for verify your identity. how i can surpass this?...
  9. Verify your identity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Verify your identity: i bought a new lenovo ideapad laptop today and went to sign in to microsoft. I couldnt remember my password so it is asking to verify my identity. So i gave entered in my email and sent code about 10 times. I am not recieving an email. So then i decided to do it on my phone...
  10. Verify your identity

Verify your identity: A while ago I was asked to verify my identity before logging in. Windows sent me a verification code by email, had me change my password, and everything went smoothly. It asked me to verify again today, but I saw an X in the top right corner, so I clicked it because I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. verify your identity

2. Verify your identity laptop