Windows 10: Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen

Discus and support Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop. Whenever I attempt to login, the screen loads up fine, but when I enter my password, it gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/falloutsadboi, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen

Hi guys, I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop. Whenever I attempt to login, the screen loads up fine, but when I enter my password, it gets stuck on the loading screen where it says "welcome" and never loads. I've tried restarting many times, and have tried using the startup fix as well as a system restore, but the system restore never did anything either (got stuck on a loading screen). Anybody have any tips/fixes for this? Thanks!

submitted by /u/falloutsadboi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/falloutsadboi, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen

1. Stuck on "Welcome" loading screen - Similar Threads - Stuck Welcome loading

2. Welcome screen loading stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  3. Welcome screen loading stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Welcome screen loading stuck: Hey, I am stuck and can’t figure out what to do, The thing is I start my laptop Then enter my pin and It is just stuck on welcome and is just loading not starting, please help me to solve this out...
  4. Loading of welcome screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  5. Loading of welcome screen.

Loading of welcome screen.: There is a old glitch in windows 11, may be there in windows 10, I believe so, when we enter wrong password for longer time it loads for about a while, and one more glitch is that when we press Enter key instead of password it takes the input of Enter key and loads for a...
  6. Stuck on “Welcome” loading screen, but only for one user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on “Welcome” loading screen, but only for one user.: When attempting to log into Windows, after inputting my password, one of the users just gets endlessly stuck on the “Welcome” screen with the loading icon. It doesn’t happen with any other user profiles, I’m able to log in as other users. For instance, an Admin. This is...
  7. Stuck on “Welcome” loading screen, but only for one user.

Stuck on “Welcome” loading screen, but only for one user.: When attempting to log into Windows, after inputting my password, one of the users just gets endlessly stuck on the “Welcome” screen with the loading icon. It doesn’t happen with any other user profiles, I’m able to log in as other users. For instance, an Admin. This is...
  8. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  9. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome: For some reason, my mom's laptop isn't wanting to go to the desktop instead, it's stuck on the loading screen "Welcome".The laptop isn't finding any wifi routers even restarted the router it's an Asus laptop. The account has no passwords which makes it hard for me to click...
  10. Laptop stuck in Loading screen Welcome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging