Windows 10: stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death

Discus and support stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; At first I was stuck on my welcome screen where I couldn't log in because it didn't show my user or the password box only a blurry version of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaymondLau5, Aug 15, 2019.

1. stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death

At first I was stuck on my welcome screen where I couldn't log in because it didn't show my user or the password box only a blurry version of the background. But now it has progressed into a blue screen where I can't even enter safe mode of any kind, cant do startup repair, doesn't system restore, can't uninstall the new update and the new features, can't even reset the computer. The only thing that seem to work is the command prompt. i'm not sure how to fix this and i'm at my wits ends. I tried to run the usb with windows 10 installed on it but it stills shows me a blue screen. IIt worked when I came back from my vacation, but a day after that(after installing the new windows updates) it just gave me this mess.

Please if you know how to fix this please let me know.

:)

RaymondLau5, Aug 15, 2019

2. Blue screen of death

Help! My Windows 10 computer is stuck on the blue screen of death. Every time I restart the computer it goes straight back to the blue screen.

JonicaWilliams, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death

1. stuck on welcome screen and now stuck on blue screen fo death - Similar Threads - stuck welcome screen

2. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  3. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on blue screen of death screen: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-blue-screen-of-death-screen/829aa5ba-f183-47b2-8dd1-9c482f088912
  4. Stuck on blue screen of death screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Stuck on the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on the blue screen of death: I was trying to use discord and it stopped responding and somehow everything else stopped responding. I restarted the computera Dell G3 15 and it just kept giving me the blue screen of death. does anyone know how to fix this since I got school and I'm using my older computer....
  6. Stuck on welcome screen!

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on welcome screen!: When I try to access the login screen by dragging the welcome screen up (the first thing you see when turning on the computer, which shows the time, date, battery percentage, and WiFi status), it takes me back to the welcome screen. I have Windows 10 1909. Here's a link of...
  7. Stuck in welcome screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in welcome screen: After complete installation of windows version 1903 my laptop automatically restart then I used my laptop without any problem. But when in the next day to start my laptop then after a long time the screen to enter the password appear then I enter my password successfully but...
  8. Stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on welcome screen: I have correctly entered my password on my windows 10 pc but its stuck on welcome under my name with the dots going round https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-welcome-screen/fa145805-accc-4afd-b700-01dd889439bf
  9. Stuck at welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at welcome screen: [IMG][IMG] Hello, so I can’t open or login in my laptop because it is stuck. When I tried to click “enter” which I normally do to login, it will turn black and will go back to that referring to the photo. I don’t know what happen please help me. Thank you...
  10. Stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on Welcome screen: idk if the computer even works anymore! I'm over it! Going use a public computer 22380