Windows 10: Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do?

Discus and support Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently updated my pc to windows 10 a week ago. And 2 days ago, I turned my PC on and noticed I couldn't put in my pin. I've been stuck on welcome... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AllysonEdmond, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do?

I recently updated my pc to windows 10 a week ago. And 2 days ago, I turned my PC on and noticed I couldn't put in my pin. I've been stuck on welcome screen for over 24 overs. Please help, because I have been watching YouTube tutorials and nothing has worked.

:)

AllysonEdmond, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 18, 2020
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do?

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do?

1. Stuck on Welcome Screen, What to do? - Similar Threads - Stuck Welcome Screen

2. Welcome screen keeps stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Welcome screen keeps stuck: This PC is not really old but now I cant boot it. It is stuck in the welcome screen and I cant get thru the sign in. This is the only PC I have and I want to resolve it no matter what. I am the admin as well on this PC and the only user. I cant remember any changes that I...
  3. Stuck on Welcome Screen

Stuck on Welcome Screen: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC. I have been having trouble running a game and this morning when I opened it I received a blue screen and upon my computers restart I have found myself stuck at the Welcome Screen. There is no background though, only a solid block color now and...
  4. Stuck on welcome screen!

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on welcome screen!: When I try to access the login screen by dragging the welcome screen up (the first thing you see when turning on the computer, which shows the time, date, battery percentage, and WiFi status), it takes me back to the welcome screen. I have Windows 10 1909. Here's a link of...
  5. Stuck in welcome screen

Stuck in welcome screen: After complete installation of windows version 1903 my laptop automatically restart then I used my laptop without any problem. But when in the next day to start my laptop then after a long time the screen to enter the password appear then I enter my password successfully but...
  6. Stuck on welcome screen

Stuck on welcome screen: Hello I updated my windows pc to the latest version yesterday, and now when I launch my pc I'm stuck on the welcome screen with the date and time. My mouse and keyboard were working before, and now neither are responding so i cant click anything or go anywhere from this...
  7. Stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on welcome screen: I have correctly entered my password on my windows 10 pc but its stuck on welcome under my name with the dots going round https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-welcome-screen/fa145805-accc-4afd-b700-01dd889439bf
  8. Stuck at welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at welcome screen: [IMG][IMG] Hello, so I can’t open or login in my laptop because it is stuck. When I tried to click “enter” which I normally do to login, it will turn black and will go back to that referring to the photo. I don’t know what happen please help me. Thank you...
  9. stuck in welcome screen

stuck in welcome screen: when i open my pc stuck in welcome screen and then a blue screen comes i tryied everythink on youtube all the method and nothing works any suggestions also i cant take my files from an another pc said not access
  10. Stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on Welcome screen: idk if the computer even works anymore! I'm over it! Going use a public computer 22380