Windows 10: Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

Discus and support Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by samuelpinto1, May 21, 2020.

1. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

For the past 8 hours now my computer has been constantly showing a white screen or a flickering screen on my desktop, everytime i log into my computer. I have restarted, repowered and did a full resset but nothing had worked. I have tried using the safe mode on the log in screen but nothing has worked, when I log into the desktop there is no applications or files visable, task manager will not open and only doing ctrl alt and delete works. I assume this might be from and app that I have installed that starts up inproperly but if that is the case I have no way of force quitting it.

:)

samuelpinto1, May 21, 2020
  2. asffx Win User

Weird flickering and then white screen

Recently I've been having issues with my iMac that has boot camp running on Windows 10, so rather than using normal Mactonish I use Windows 10 for regular usage. I've been getting weird white flickering and then shortly after a complete white screen that stops everything. Here's an image of how it looks like as I don't know what exactly what the issue is and have tried looking everywhere for a solution:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqmOZfZVIAAQw0x.jpg

asffx, May 21, 2020
  3. n80 white screen

hey guys, i have a nokia n80 and suddenly the screen keeps going white. every little while it will flicker back with the normal screen, and then back to white.. I cant even use it. the main problem is that I am in Canada, and I got this phone imported
    by someone.. I cant get it fixed locally because the phone is not available here. I am desperate, and I have no idea what to do.. please give me any suggestions.

Thanks

jivrajaman, May 21, 2020
  4. vkumar Win User

Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

Screen stuck in black and white

I have a Lenovo Flex 4 Windows 10 laptop. Additional specifications are listed at the bottom.

I have a very strange problem. My account seems to be stuck in black and white. When I boot the computer, the lock screen is in color. When I log into my account, it is in solely black and white. When I log into another account, color is restored.

I am at a loss. I booted into safe mode and the issue was not resolved. I know it is not a hardware problem, as color would then not appear anywhere.

If anyone has any advice to offer, it would be much appreciated.

EDIT:

I have not found a solution to the problem yet, so the temporary solution I found is to just use another account. Although I don't believe this to be a permanent solution, I am growing increasingly frustrated with using a computer with a black and white screen.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

Edit 2:

One more thing which I forgot to mention is that the screenshots appear in black and white. I have tried resetting both of the graphic card control panels to factory defaults, and have also tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling both drivers.

Specs:

Lenovo Flex 4

Intel i5 7200 CPU

Radeon R5 M430 & Intel HD integrated graphics

vkumar, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen

1. Stuck on white screen/ flickering white screen - Similar Threads - Stuck white screen

2. Laptop Stuck on white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Stuck on white screen: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  3. Laptop Stuck on white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Stuck on white screen: My Laptop is stuck on a partly white rectangular part of thr screen. I looked online and someone had the same issue who just updated their windows 11. However, I did not update my laptop so I don’t know why I have the same issue. I am unable to open the taskmanagement and I...
  4. My screen is stuck on a white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is stuck on a white screen: Anytime I try to turn on my laptop, it shows a white screen and only that, I've tried many keyboard shortcuts and nothing will work. It will also start flickering then turn off. I don't know what to do...
  5. My screen is stuck on a white screen

My screen is stuck on a white screen: Anytime I try to turn on my laptop, it shows a white screen and only that, I've tried many keyboard shortcuts and nothing will work. It will also start flickering then turn off. I don't know what to do...
  6. White flickering screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White flickering screen after login: For a few days, I have been having issues with my pc HP Pavilion 570-p054 logging in both regular and safe mode. After logging in, the desktop screen is white with occasional flickers of black. I can't open settings or the start menu without the taskbar flashing. I have tried...
  7. White flickering screen after login

White flickering screen after login: For a few days, I have been having issues with my pc HP Pavilion 570-p054 logging in both regular and safe mode. After logging in, the desktop screen is white with occasional flickers of black. I can't open settings or the start menu without the taskbar flashing. I have tried...
  8. White flickering screen after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. White shadows on the screen and screen flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White shadows on the screen and screen flickering: Hello, After I updated my computer (HP Spectre) to Windows 10 I've been continuously experiencing problems with my display. Sometimes my screen is slightly flickering by itself or during the motion of the mouse. Another problem I currently have is that there are white...
  10. Weird flickering and then white screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird flickering and then white screen: Recently I've been having issues with my iMac that has boot camp running on Windows 10, so rather than using normal Mactonish I use Windows 10 for regular usage. I've been getting weird white flickering and then shortly after a complete white screen that stops everything....