Windows 10: Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it?

Discus and support Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a Windows Insider Program Dev Channel participant sitting on build 21376.1 - my PC is not able to run Windows 11 and I am not receiving updates on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr0Z, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Mr0Z Win User

Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it?

I am a Windows Insider Program Dev Channel participant sitting on build 21376.1 - my PC is not able to run Windows 11 and I am not receiving updates on Windows 10. All I see on Windows Update is the Windows 11 insider preview error pictured below. Everything I've read says with Windows 11 coming out I will move out of the Windows 10 Dev channel into the Windows 10 Preview channel. I would like to be on the latest release of Windows 10 now. Can someone please explain the reality of what I am dealing with? Does this move from the Windows 10 Dev channel to the Windows 10 Preview chann

:)

2. djbillyd Win User

Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21376.1 (co_release) - May 6 Insider

I did click on it, and selected the "update" option. It did take me to optional driver updates, particularly, my graphics. I'm still not comfortable with whatever it is claiming to discredit the version of Windows, to suggest that I need to update "Windows 10", which it says will no longer be supported, unless it's updated. That is a misnomer and to me, a threat. I wish MS well in trying to eliminate this issue. It's uncomfortable.

djbillyd, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User

Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it? [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it?

Listed in the known issues in the blog, it goes away after you check for updates and download everything Check for updates finds including any optional driver updates and defender updates. It may take a few reboots and check for updates till W.U. runs clean.

Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it? [​IMG]

fg2001gf10F, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it?

1. Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Stuck Insider Program

2. Leaving windows insider dev channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving windows insider dev channel: Hello,I want to leave the windows 11 insider dev channel. The only way to do this is to reinstall windows 11, which will wipe all my files and software. I don't mind doing that, but the thing is I have dual-booted my laptop with Debian Linux and was wondering if this process...
  3. Leaving windows insider dev channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving windows insider dev channel: Hello,I want to leave the windows 11 insider dev channel. The only way to do this is to reinstall windows 11, which will wipe all my files and software. I don't mind doing that, but the thing is I have dual-booted my laptop with Debian Linux and was wondering if this process...
  4. stuck in beta channel in insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck in beta channel in insider program: Yes, So i got into the insider program, cuz why not, now i want to go back to the release channel but when i try to change channels, it says that my account i not registered in insider program even though I did register it. Now I'm stuck in the beta channel help....
  5. Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it?: I am a Windows Insider Program Dev Channel participant sitting on build 21376.1 - my PC is not able to run Windows 11 and I am not receiving updates on Windows 10. All I see on Windows Update is the Windows 11 insider preview error pictured below. Everything I've read says...
  6. Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on Windows 10 Insider Program Dev Channel Build 21376.1 - why and how do I fix it?: I am a Windows Insider Program Dev Channel participant sitting on build 21376.1 - my PC is not able to run Windows 11 and I am not receiving updates on Windows 10. All I see on Windows Update is the Windows 11 insider preview error pictured below. Everything I've read says...
  7. Beta Channel and Dev channel doesn't found in windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beta Channel and Dev channel doesn't found in windows Insider Program: I want to update windows 11 from Win10, i enabled TPM v2.0 from BIOS but i can't find any Dev Channel or Beta channel in Windows Insider Program. Anyone have any solution regarding this issue?.2...
  8. Insider Program Dev Channel - Can I choose an older build?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Insider Program Dev Channel - Can I choose an older build?: I am using the Microsoft Surface X and recently read about the ARM64 emulator in the Dev Channel. I joined the Insider Program, however they have since December released another build - 21292. (I want 21277). The reason I don't want 21292 is because reports say it breaks the...
  9. Stop getting Windows Insider Dev Channel builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop getting Windows Insider Dev Channel builds: Hello, My laptop is currently running the latest build on Windows Insider Dev mode. I want to stop getting preview builds and do a clean install without losing my app, files and settings. When running the Windows 10 Setup, all the options are greyed out apart from "Nothing"...
  10. What is new in Windows 10 Insider Builds (RS_PRELEASE) for Dev Channel

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Windows 10 Insider Builds (RS_PRELEASE) for Dev Channel: The Changelog shows everything new from all the builds from the active development branch (RS_PRELEASE) released to the Dev Channel. Builds in this article: Build 20197 Build 20190 Build 20185 Build 20180 Build 20175 Build 20170 Build 20161 Build 20152 Build 20150 Build...