Windows 10: Stuck On Windows 10 Lock Screen After clicking on search option at center of lock screen.

Discus and support Stuck On Windows 10 Lock Screen After clicking on search option at center of lock screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I am on Windows Lock screen and click on the search option at center of Lock Screen, the laptop screen freezes and have to restart the PC to login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SandeshParbhankar, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Stuck On Windows 10 Lock Screen After clicking on search option at center of lock screen.

When I am on Windows Lock screen and click on the search option at center of Lock Screen, the laptop screen freezes and have to restart the PC to login to PC. It only happens if I click on Search bar in the middle of screen else everything works fine.

:)

SandeshParbhankar, Dec 24, 2020

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen option as Windows Spotlight and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select Windows Spotlight from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 24, 2020
  3. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 24, 2020
  4. mrgeek Win User

Stuck On Windows 10 Lock Screen After clicking on search option at center of lock screen.

mrgeek, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Stuck On Windows 10 Lock Screen After clicking on search option at center of lock screen.

1. Stuck On Windows 10 Lock Screen After clicking on search option at center of lock screen. - Similar Threads - Stuck Lock Screen

2. Stuck on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on the lock screen: My pc was running fine the I took a break after 3 days but when I came back I was stuck on the lock screen with my keyboard and mouse not responding but is working I tested it out on Bios. And no it didnt crash because i can still see the clock moving. I have tried everything...
  3. Stuck on the lock screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on the lock screen: My pc was running fine the I took a break after 3 days but when I came back I was stuck on the lock screen with my keyboard and mouse not responding but is working I tested it out on Bios. And no it didnt crash because i can still see the clock moving. I have tried everything...
  4. Stuck at lock screen!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at lock screen!!!: Usually, i open my pc and enter the pin and i am soon taken to the desktop screen and start doing my work. But now i am stuck at my lock screen and facing problem because its demanding a password... I have forgotten my password and also there is no 'sign in option' also.. On...
  5. Stuck on lock screen.

Stuck on lock screen.: It all started when Windows started acting weird and I decided to reboot it. Rebooting it lead to "Fixing C: Stage 2" which completed without any problems however as soon as my laptop booted up I could not access my login screen instead being stuck on the background screen....
  6. Stuck on the lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on the lock screen: Windows boots as normal, but when I get to the lock screen and I press a key it does the animation of the time and date sliding up and then resets. It doesn't ever give me the chance to go to the log in screen. I've tried doing startup repair but it just says it couldn't...
  7. Lock screen stucks

Lock screen stucks: In the login screen whenever I enter my pin or password the windows say just a moment and then again it shows the login screen again and again and I enter the right password but still it stucks in that login screen....
  8. Lock screen options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen options: Why does my computer keep changing my lock screen pictures from Windows Spotlight to other pictures. Every time I log on it keeps changing that option. I enjoy seeing the nature pics in the Spotlight instead of pictures of random people apparently related to other files in...
  9. Windows 10 occasionally stuck at lock screen after locking the system

Windows 10 occasionally stuck at lock screen after locking the system: Hello all, I have been dealing with an annoying problem lately and unfortunately I have not been able to figure it out on my own. So basically more and more users in our domain environment started mentioning that their computer was stuck at the Windows 10 welcome screen. In...
  10. Stuck at "Lock screen"

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at "Lock screen": I tried to look into this issue myself but most threads are related to a windows update that prevented login, or various other Windows startup issues, non explained the problem I'm having, so here it is: Windows automatically goes into the lock screen with screen savers...