Windows 10: Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly"

Discus and support Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my laptop ran a disk fix, something happened and suddenly said undoing changes. It gets me to the start screen, I press space and it just shows me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VladAriesan, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly"

So my laptop ran a disk fix, something happened and suddenly said undoing changes. It gets me to the start screen, I press space and it just shows me the blurry start screen, without the log in thing where you need to write your password.Then when I closed it and opened it again, it's just stuck in automatic repair my windows is in another language and I'm sorry if it's not called like that then self diagnosing and gets me to the automatic repair menu where you can restart your laptop or choose other options. When I tried other troubleshoot options, I had to write my account password but it

:)

VladAriesan, Oct 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Oct 1, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Hello everybody.
    First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language.
    After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...]
    Stop code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO"
    After several restarts, the display showed "preparing automatic repair' and 'diagnosing your PC'. The result was 'automatic repair couldn't repair your PC' and gave a log file, D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.
    I tried to restore windows to a previous point, but it was impossible (It was not possible to delete some file at D:\$MFT\. Error 0x8007007b).
    I decided to reinstall windows. Only 24 hours after reinstalling windows, the same problem appeared again.
    Following a friend`s advice, I opened srttrail.txt using cmd.
    All error codes were 0x0 except "check installing lcu". That one was 0x17 (I don`t know how to copy the file and post it here. I`m sorry).
    I searched in google for a solution but i didn`t find anything helpful.
    Could anyone help me, please! Thanks

BetoLP, Oct 1, 2021
  4. Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly"

Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Oct 1, 2021
Thema:

Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly"

1. Stuck on windows automatic repair. "PC didn't start correctly" - Similar Threads - Stuck automatic repair

2. Automatic Repair loopYour pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair loopYour pc did not start correctly: This happened after installing a recent windows updateWhenver I try to solve it with cmd or restore point or uninstalling the update, they ask me for my passwordMy main account i use this laptop with is the microsoft account. But when I type the password in, it says incorrect...
  3. Automatic Repair loopYour pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair loopYour pc did not start correctly: This happened after installing a recent windows updateWhenver I try to solve it with cmd or restore point or uninstalling the update, they ask me for my passwordMy main account i use this laptop with is the microsoft account. But when I type the password in, it says incorrect...
  4. Automatic Repair loopYour pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Automatic repair-Your PC did not start correctly

Automatic repair-Your PC did not start correctly: Hi I am facing Automatic Repair error When I go to Advance Options click on Startup Repair or System Restore or any options ,showing my account to login with password but when I enter correct password also showing incorrect. Please help...
  6. Automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly.: submitted by /u/timothy5597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgk5pn/automatic_repair_your_pc_did_not_start_correctly/
  7. Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly: For the past 2 days my wife's laptop has been giving the "Your PC did not start correctly" error. Choosing "Restart" has always worked ... so far. The most obvious recent change: I upgraded the laptop from 1903 to 1909 last Friday, but there were at least 4 unproblematic...
  8. PC didn't start correctly

PC didn't start correctly: Last night I shut down my pc but after 1 or 2 minute i saw that my pc wasn't shut down . Then I forced shut it down and I gone to sleep and then morning I start my PC and saw the error : your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (critical process died). That's kind...
  9. Automatic Repair - PC did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair - PC did not start correctly: Need help on how to correct this issue. Today, I did a update/restart. after doing so I receive a blue screen with the following message "Automatic Repair - PC did not start correctly. I have tried everything after googling this message. I also tried going back to previous...
  10. Your PC did not start correctly(Stuck in automatic repair)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC did not start correctly(Stuck in automatic repair): Hi, I am a Windows 10 user. I performed a regular chkdsk checkup during boot time, during the scan of disk in the night, I fell asleep hoping to get it done by morning and had did not plugged the power into my laptop. As a result, I think the battery ran out and scan & disk...