Windows 10: Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

Discus and support Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all! So basically, sometimes when I boot my computer up I get stuck. The spinning circle stops spinning midway and I'm stuck. The only solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vellaura, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Vellaura Win User

Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

Hey all!

So basically, sometimes when I boot my computer up I get stuck. The spinning circle stops spinning midway and I'm stuck. The only solution I've found online for this is removing my mouse, keyboard and usb microphone, then I load up normally.

The other thing is a random crash I'll get, while my monitor is still on my screen will just go black or grey, might be depending on what program I was on at the time and I basically can't do anything, no crtl alt delete, nothing, my pc is on and I will have to restart or shutdown. It's not a BSOD crash, my screen just goes black or grey.

Then usually when I go start back up after the screen crash I get stuck back at my spinning circle problem.

Would these 2 issues correlate towards anything?

I'm still on windows version 1909, I have considered updating my windows to see if that might be the solution but I don't want to jump the gun, the issue has been a most recent one.

Thank you =]

:)

Vellaura, Oct 8, 2020

2. Issues with Windows 10 and getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle).

Original Title: HELP

I'm on windows 10 and I'm getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle) I have tried boot repair and re installing Windows but it didn't fix anything I can boot the recovery menu, before this happened I changed the permissions
    on system 32 to replace a dll, I'm presuming this has caused it, can anyone help me fix this problem thanks

MorganCollins_956, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

Stuck on boot screen

Hello Christian,

From the description you've provided, it seems that Windows is stuck in a loop at boot screen with the spinning circles. Let's troubleshoot the issue by performing the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on your notebook until it powers off.

2. Press the power button again to turn on your device.

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot up. Normally, it may take for you to repeat it up to 3 times.

4. You may receive a message saying that "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly".

5. Click on See advanced repair options, then click on Troubleshoot.

6. Select Automatic Repair and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

1. Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash - Similar Threads - Stuck Boot Loading

2. Freshly installed windows 10 gets stuck on loading black screen with circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freshly installed windows 10 gets stuck on loading black screen with circle: I reinstalled windows couple of times thinking it was because I installed older versions, but now I installed 20 04 and it still happened. I tried startup repair, but it didn't fix it. I managed to start it up in safe mode and restarted after that it worked, but the problem...
  3. Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up

Stuck in a black screen after windows logo with loading circle shows up: Happened after I had updated my computer. Additionally, when I the access advanced options my keyboard stops working so I cant even do anything while in those settings (although my mouse still works) submitted by /u/Shudoge [link] [comments]...
  4. Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle: [IMG] So my laptop is stuck on the loading screen for windows 10 but there is no spinning circle. I tried turning it off and on 3 times to get the diagnostic windows but it does not work either....
  5. Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.

Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.: I was going to open a laptop at the end of your online semester exam, but after booting, the loading circle took a long time, and went straight to the black screen. I want to go into safe mode instead there is no loading spinning and continue to display the ASUS logo. And I...
  6. Can't boot in (loading circle freezes)

Can't boot in (loading circle freezes): I can't login info my PC because this loading circle is stuck. It got stuck before as well but I was able to fix it by going in safe mode and restarting. But this time I can't fix it this way. What could be the cause of it. I don't remember installing or updating any drivers...
  7. Windows stuck at loading screen

Windows stuck at loading screen: So I turned ON my PC this morning as normal routine to play games and find an unexpected trouble: W10 is stuck at loading screen with the dots spinning. Infos: * Never ran into booting problems before * Last update was for some drivers 2 days ago and no problem yesterday I...
  8. Stuck on loading screen with no spinning circle, cant press anything.

Stuck on loading screen with no spinning circle, cant press anything.: Okay, so all I can say is that I booted up my PC today and it loaded to a screen with ASUS then "please press DEL or F2 to enter UEFI BIOS settings" and no spinning circle. I try to enter bios or advanced startup but when I try it doesnt do anything but stay on that screen....
  9. Windows loading screen crashes during boot.

Windows loading screen crashes during boot.: Hey my pc has been wotking absolutely fine until today i turned it on and the monitor disconnected so i had a go at troubleshooting it. It loaded up fine in safe mode, so i tried reinstalling the graphics drivers, aswell as removing them. After, instead of disconnecting the...
  10. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...