Windows 10: Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

Discus and support Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey all! So basically, sometimes when I boot my computer up I get stuck. The spinning circle stops spinning midway and I'm stuck. The only solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vellaura, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Vellaura Win User

Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

Hey all!

So basically, sometimes when I boot my computer up I get stuck. The spinning circle stops spinning midway and I'm stuck. The only solution I've found online for this is removing my mouse, keyboard and usb microphone, then I load up normally.

The other thing is a random crash I'll get, while my monitor is still on my screen will just go black or grey, might be depending on what program I was on at the time and I basically can't do anything, no crtl alt delete, nothing, my pc is on and I will have to restart or shutdown. It's not a BSOD crash, my screen just goes black or grey.

Then usually when I go start back up after the screen crash I get stuck back at my spinning circle problem.

Would these 2 issues correlate towards anything?

I'm still on windows version 1909, I have considered updating my windows to see if that might be the solution but I don't want to jump the gun, the issue has been a most recent one.

Thank you =]

:)

Vellaura, Oct 8, 2020

2. Issues with Windows 10 and getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle).

Original Title: HELP

I'm on windows 10 and I'm getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle) I have tried boot repair and re installing Windows but it didn't fix anything I can boot the recovery menu, before this happened I changed the permissions
    on system 32 to replace a dll, I'm presuming this has caused it, can anyone help me fix this problem thanks

MorganCollins_956, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

Stuck on boot screen

Hello Christian,

From the description you've provided, it seems that Windows is stuck in a loop at boot screen with the spinning circles. Let's troubleshoot the issue by performing the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on your notebook until it powers off.

2. Press the power button again to turn on your device.

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot up. Normally, it may take for you to repeat it up to 3 times.

4. You may receive a message saying that "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly".

5. Click on See advanced repair options, then click on Troubleshoot.

6. Select Automatic Repair and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash

1. Stuck on Windows Boot Loading Circle + Random Screen Crash - Similar Threads - Stuck Boot Loading

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  6. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles: Hello everyone,I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on my computer, which does support Windows 11. The first few days, everything ran smoothly until two days ago. I encountered random freezes. When my system is frozen, I can't move my mouse or do anything. Sometimes, even...
  7. Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Randomly Freezing and Laptop stuck on hp loading screen with circles: Hello everyone,I switched from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on my computer, which does support Windows 11. The first few days, everything ran smoothly until two days ago. I encountered random freezes. When my system is frozen, I can't move my mouse or do anything. Sometimes, even...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.

Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.: my computer has been loading an hour now. and i've power offed this pc for 6 times now. and im still stuck in this screen. black screen with a loading circle. and i haven't gone pass the sign in screen. help would be very appreciated. also my pc was running before this...
  9. Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle

Stuck on Windows loading screen without spinning circle: [IMG] So my laptop is stuck on the loading screen for windows 10 but there is no spinning circle. I tried turning it off and on 3 times to get the diagnostic windows but it does not work either....
  10. Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.

Windows 10 got stuck loading circle booting and no loading in safe mode.: I was going to open a laptop at the end of your online semester exam, but after booting, the loading circle took a long time, and went straight to the black screen. I want to go into safe mode instead there is no loading spinning and continue to display the ASUS logo. And I...