Windows 10: Stuck on Windows loading screen before installation

Discus and support Stuck on Windows loading screen before installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I built a PC , all new parts. Everything turns on but after Aorus menu pops up I get stuck on black screen with Windows icon and spinning dots. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yeltaek, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Stuck on Windows loading screen before installation

I built a PC , all new parts. Everything turns on but after Aorus menu pops up I get stuck on black screen with Windows icon and spinning dots.

I Downloaded windows onto two different 16gb 3.0 flash drive yet nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs

Aorus Z390 pro wifi motherboard, Zotac rtx 2070 s, I9 9700k, Samsung 970 evo plus 500gb NVMe m.2, Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb, NZXT kraken x52 240mm, Corsair 650 w power supply

submitted by /u/Yeltaek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Yeltaek, Nov 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Stuck on Windows loading screen before installation

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Stuck on Windows loading screen before installation

1. Stuck on Windows loading screen before installation - Similar Threads - Stuck loading screen

2. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck at loading screen: Hello, I always encounter this problem when booting my device. After pressing the power button my screen comes with a loading icon with company name. But after sometime the loading icon stops spinning and the boot get stuck. Please help me....
  3. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck at loading screen: Hello, I always encounter this problem when booting my device. After pressing the power button my screen comes with a loading icon with company name. But after sometime the loading icon stops spinning and the boot get stuck. Please help me....
  4. Windows stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck on loading screen: My windows has just been loading on the loading screen for hours and I've tried everything to fix it.I've tried removing USBs connected to the laptop, I've tried booting in safe mode and advanced startup but after I did it once to do account recovery, it doesn't allow me to...
  5. Windows stuck on loading screen

Windows stuck on loading screen: My windows has just been loading on the loading screen for hours and I've tried everything to fix it.I've tried removing USBs connected to the laptop, I've tried booting in safe mode and advanced startup but after I did it once to do account recovery, it doesn't allow me to...
  6. Window stuck on loading screen

Window stuck on loading screen: Window stuck on loading screen then Your device ran unto a prob. We'll restart for you pop upThan again same window stuck on loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-stuck-on-loading-screen/55efac8f-7f59-46fe-a23c-4793b58575e3
  7. Stuck on windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on windows loading screen: Hiya, I built my pc a few days ago everything was working fine until today, I installed some drivers off msi website went to load a game and pc crashed. When I restarted it, it got to the windows logo and spinning dots but didn't load at this point my keyboard turns off but...
  8. Windows stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on loading screen: I just upgraded PC from an intel CPU(i7-4790k) to and AMD CPU(Ryzen 5 3600). I read on different threads that it would be fine to use the same storage device with windows installed and to just uninstall on Intel drivers when it boots. Apparently it wasn't and now I get stuck...
  9. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So what happened is that some water got spilled on my motherboard so i had to remove all the parts and build the pc again after removing the parts .I did it but now the problem is that the Computer starts Windows 10 logo shows up and then the loading starts below it goes to...
  10. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So I turned ON my PC this morning as normal routine to play games and find an unexpected trouble: W10 is stuck at loading screen with the dots spinning. Infos: * Never ran into booting problems before * Last update was for some drivers 2 days ago and no problem yesterday I...