Windows 10: stuck on windows start up loading screen?

Discus and support stuck on windows start up loading screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 with a gtx 1650 and an i7. I restarted my laptop after leaving it on for several days. it stays stuck on the boot up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AryanIsDaBest, Nov 8, 2020.

1. stuck on windows start up loading screen?

I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 with a gtx 1650 and an i7. I restarted my laptop after leaving it on for several days. it stays stuck on the boot up loading screen (the legion logo and spinning dots at the bottom), I tried restarting to no success, after restarting 2 times it says preparing automatic repair, after loading for a few seconds it goes into a black screen with the cursor. I can move the cursor. pressing a key on the keyboard does nothing (except for alt+f4, that makes the cursor go away). I updated my graphics driver before restarting, is there any way I can fix this by myself without the use of an external tool?

submitted by /u/AryanIsDaBest
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AryanIsDaBest, Nov 8, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Amitk Win User
    Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Nov 8, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

stuck on windows start up loading screen?

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

stuck on windows start up loading screen?

1. stuck on windows start up loading screen? - Similar Threads - stuck start loading

2. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck on start up screen: im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the different methods i could find including doing a complete reinstall of windows 10 but it still keeps freezing....
  3. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc stuck on start up screen: im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the different methods i could find including doing a complete reinstall of windows 10 but it still keeps freezing....
  4. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fusion5 table stuck on load up a screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion5 table stuck on load up a screen: It starts up with logo then goes to the startup.nsh and remains there , even if I press escape connected to external keyboard , it doesn't responde https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fusion5-table-stuck-on-load-up-a-screen/275c81c2-2d9b-4b67-8884-8fa83294b207
  6. Fusion5 table stuck on load up a screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fusion5 table stuck on load up a screen: It starts up with logo then goes to the startup.nsh and remains there , even if I press escape connected to external keyboard , it doesn't responde https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fusion5-table-stuck-on-load-up-a-screen/275c81c2-2d9b-4b67-8884-8fa83294b207
  7. Fusion5 table stuck on load up a screen

8. Windows 10 Stuck on Load-up Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Stuck on Load-up Screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thibbs23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4c5s7/windows_10_stuck_on_loadup_screen/
  9. Pc stuck on loading up screen

Pc stuck on loading up screen: Hi since yesterday I restarted my pc after downloading valorant as it requires a system restart after dowloading I pressed the restart button and it then said your pc ran into some problems and before noticing I just pressed the restart button after this my pc kept loading...
  10. Windows 10 ark stuck loading on start screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ark stuck loading on start screen: I've been having issues with ark recently and have not been able to fix it as I could only find one other person with the same issue and that was 2 years ago but his fix didn't work for me re-installing the game. The original issue I had was the "could not retrieve address"...