Windows 10: Stuck outside my computer can't access internet

Discus and support Stuck outside my computer can't access internet in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi guys, need your help to save my ****. I recently made a few change to my booting system, ai was getting isane after adobe allow itself to boot at... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Deadbybits, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Stuck outside my computer can't access internet

Hi guys, need your help to save my ****. I recently made a few change to my booting system, ai was getting isane after adobe allow itself to boot at the begining even after I told him not to. It resulted in me, making some modification in windows+R msconfig and put on selective start up. Now my finger print reader doesn't work, my password doesn't work and my PIN doesn't work either, impossible as well to connect to the Network. I changed my password online via my smartphone but since I can't acess the network My computer doesn't know my password so it's impossible to get pass tgat wall. Impossible to access the command or even to make a clean install and keep my files. What would I need to do in your opinion?

:)

Deadbybits, Apr 22, 2020
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Apr 22, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Stuck outside my computer can't access internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Stuck outside my computer can't access internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Stuck outside my computer can't access internet

Access internet on computer using Nokia 6303i.

Hi carsten88888

You may try the following steps:

Steps to connect your device and computer:

Connect your device to the computer by using a USB cable or Bluetooth wireless connection.If you are connecting via Bluetooth, Bluetooth modem drivers may need to be installed on your computer.

To create an internet connection for the first time, do the following:

• Use latest available
      Nokia Suite
    • In the Nokia Suite Home view, click Tools -> Options -> Connect to Internet
    Once you are connected to the internet, you can see detailed information about the connection in the left-hand area of Home. The following information is displayed:

• Operator or access point in use.
    • Duration of the current internet connection.
    • Amount of data transferred during the current internet connection

emilygreen---01, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Stuck outside my computer can't access internet

1. Stuck outside my computer can't access internet - Similar Threads - Stuck outside computer

2. Slow download speed, but internet is fine outside of computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow download speed, but internet is fine outside of computer: So recently i have been having issues with my computer, it randomly dropped the download speed from 40mb/s to under 10mb/s but when i test the internet speed outside of my computer, im still getting 40mb/s on my phone and other devices. Ive tested and tried many solutions but...
  3. Slow download speed, but internet is fine outside of computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow download speed, but internet is fine outside of computer: So recently i have been having issues with my computer, it randomly dropped the download speed from 40mb/s to under 10mb/s but when i test the internet speed outside of my computer, im still getting 40mb/s on my phone and other devices. Ive tested and tried many solutions but...
  4. Slow download speed, but internet is fine outside of computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't access the internet whatsoever

Can't access the internet whatsoever: I've connected to my dial-up broadband connection through ethernet as usual but cannot access the internet. I've tried connecting to wifi from a different source and it connected without any problem but I still cannot access the internet.I've tried several diagnoses such as...
  6. Stuck outside my main account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck outside my main account: after i restarted my pc , it says "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again". i can't set it up again as it doesn't work so i sign in with my password. it logs in fine however nothing works. in the taskbar, the sound options don't work...
  7. My computer is connected to wifi but i can't access the internet.

My computer is connected to wifi but i can't access the internet.: I have been using this computer for years and just yesterday started having this problem. The space that I am using the computer in doesn't have an ethernet port so I am using a REALTEK wifi adapter that has worked like a charm up until now. The network menu says that I have...
  8. Can't access internet

Can't access internet: I can't access email or websites - keep getting the message "a problem with this webpage caused internet explorer to close & reopen this tab". I'm using Windows 10, version 1803 & all updates are automatic & current. If I persist, opening duplicate tabs, I can sometimes open...
  9. Can't access my computer

Can't access my computer: New computer, set up networking to all the other computers (4) on my network, now trying to map some locations on my computer, click on the computer name and nothing happens, it doesn't expand. Network discovery is turned on as well as file and print sharing. This computer...
  10. Can't get Internet access on my router

Can't get Internet access on my router: I have a desktop connected by wire to my Bell modem. I also have a laptop connected via wifi. I had a problem with updates not installing on the laptop so I did a restore to a previous save (about two weeks ago. When it completed, I can recognize my modem (Bell500) but when I...