Windows 10: Stuck outside my main account

Discus and support Stuck outside my main account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after i restarted my pc , it says "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again". i can't set it up again as it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamuelL3, Jun 22, 2021.

1. SamuelL3 Win User

Stuck outside my main account

after i restarted my pc , it says "something happened and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again". i can't set it up again as it doesn't work so i sign in with my password. it logs in fine however nothing works. in the taskbar, the sound options don't work and there is no network options like there used to be. if i click the windows icon in the bottom right and then click my account name, it says "Test". there is no way for me to change this or to change any sign in options as everything is blank. also in settings up the top where it would usually have my account, it says loc

:)

SamuelL3, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Stuck outside my main account

Calendar app stuck on Creating account with Gmail

If I'm following along, there are no accounts listed under Email and Accounts in settings. Then I think Helmut suggests, and I'm paraphrasing, the account should first be in Mail.

Could you add the gmaill account to Mail and then follow Helmut's post.

Caledon Ken, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Stuck outside my main account

1. Stuck outside my main account - Similar Threads - Stuck outside main

2. Regarding my main Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding my main Microsoft account.: I had a microsoft account on the email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I had gone on vacation for two days. After two days when i came back on the microsoft account website it shows that you don't have a microsoft account. I haven't received any email saying...
  3. Regarding my main Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding my main Microsoft account.: I had a microsoft account on the email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I had gone on vacation for two days. After two days when i came back on the microsoft account website it shows that you don't have a microsoft account. I haven't received any email saying...
  4. Microsoft account sign in switched my main account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account sign in switched my main account: I opened the xbox companion app and switched my microsoft accounts. When I switched back on the companion app, for some reason it changed the microsoft account my PC uses. This account is a child account that I don't have access to the e-mail for anymore. It is also a local...
  5. Microsoft account sign in switched my main account

Microsoft account sign in switched my main account: I opened the xbox companion app and switched my microsoft accounts. When I switched back on the companion app, for some reason it changed the microsoft account my PC uses. This account is a child account that I don't have access to the e-mail for anymore. It is also a local...
  6. Microsoft account sign in switched my main account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Stuck outside my computer can't access internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck outside my computer can't access internet: Hi guys, need your help to save my ****. I recently made a few change to my booting system, ai was getting isane after adobe allow itself to boot at the begining even after I told him not to. It resulted in me, making some modification in windows+R msconfig and put on...
  8. Account address outside the USA

Account address outside the USA: I am unable to make a purchase from the app store due to the USA address issue. Non of the remedies suggested helps. My address and profile clearly states South Africa as well as the regional settings on the device. Unable to make a purchase as I cannot get past the address...
  9. My password is wrong for the main account, log in to diffrent account, then go back to main...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My password is wrong for the main account, log in to diffrent account, then go back to main...: Hello, I'm having a weird problem. When i start up my laptop and I try to log in, windows says it's the wrong password. When I try to log in to a diffrent account i get in. If i then change back to my main account, I can log in with the password i used at the first time....
  10. make my main account as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    make my main account as administrator?: In Windows 10 I have 2 accounts one is guest account configured as an administrator by mistake, and my main account is not. I want to delete the guest account and make the main one administrator account. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank You....