Windows 10: Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens

Discus and support Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Two days ago, I attempted to simply restart my HP Envy x360 laptop. Upon powering on, the standard black screen with the HP logo and the spinning dots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CameronWright2455, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens

Two days ago, I attempted to simply restart my HP Envy x360 laptop. Upon powering on, the standard black screen with the HP logo and the spinning dots came up and stayed for a while. The screen eventually went completely black before displaying only the spinning dots, which were spinning much less smoothly than before, as though at a lower framerate. This screen continued to display for the next several hours. Eventually, I held down the power button until the computer powered down, waited a few seconds, and turned the computer back on. The same thing happened, with the HP logo and smooth spinning dots, black screen and then choppy spinning dots. The third time, I was automatically sent to a blue screen with several options. I tried continuing to the windows recovery environment, only for the choppy spinning dots to return and load infinitely, as though i tried to start the computer normally. I've tried to boot up in safe mode, with and without network, to no avail. I launched the HP recovery tool, tried to backup my files, using both the automatic and manual file selection. The manual selection quit out for seemingly no reason after I selected a few random files, and has done so each time. The automatic selection fails after creating a list of files to back up and starting to back then up, with 0% progress, giving me the error code FFFFFF14. I tried resetting the PC, keeping my files, but it failed with the simple explanation of "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I have tried everything I can think of, more than written here, but nothing seems to work. The only option that did not lead to an infinite loading screen or other failure was uninstalling the last quality update, which did nothing noticably helpful. I can think of nothing that I have done recently that would cause an issue like this, except for one thing that now springs to mind. I renamed an svchost process in an attempt to keep it from using 200,000k memory while playing games. I thought nothing of it at the time, since ending the process in task manager did not cause a crash or any sort of issue. I cannot enter Windows, and so I cannot attempt to find it and rename it so that it will start automatically again. Aside from that, the only thing that I did was restart the computer.

:)

CameronWright2455, Aug 5, 2020

2. Issues with Windows 10 and getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle).

Original Title: HELP

I'm on windows 10 and I'm getting stuck on an infinite loading screen (blue with loading circle) I have tried boot repair and re installing Windows but it didn't fix anything I can boot the recovery menu, before this happened I changed the permissions
    on system 32 to replace a dll, I'm presuming this has caused it, can anyone help me fix this problem thanks

MorganCollins_956, Aug 5, 2020
  3. JCGJCG Win User
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

Were you able to solve the problem? My PC started doing the very same thing since yesterday... Getting infinite loading with the colored screen and the spinning circles...

JCGJCG, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens

Infinite loading after entering login password

After entering login password windows stuck on infinite loading. Tried to repair through ISO file but it is not opening and system asks me to login in my account and then again infinite loading of my account.

M K MauryaRZ, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens

1. Stuck outside Windows, infinite loading screens - Similar Threads - Stuck outside infinite

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  5. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  6. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Infinite loading screen

Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  8. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  9. Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.

Laptop stuck on loading screen. Infinite loading.: I am on Windows 11. My laptop is stuck on the startup loading screen. It's an infinite loading screen and can't get past that. I tried force restarting several times and When "Automatic System Repair" comes up, it loads for few min and a BSOD shows up with Error code - DRIVER...
  10. Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Stuck infinite Loading screen: I've been trying to fix this issue for over a Year now I followed Every Single Guide And Instructions on Either Google Or Youtube. But none of them worked.My Windows is 1 year outdated Because of this and I can't seem to Find A Hot Fix For it. Its so frustrating.Here What I...