Windows 10: Stuck Store,Apps & Updates

Discus and support Stuck Store,Apps & Updates in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello how are you?! I am trying to update my system... i am trying to download via microsoft store.... i am trying to use my apps like photos,calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kosdro, Jan 17, 2020.

1. kosdro Win User

Stuck Store,Apps & Updates

Hello how are you?!
    I am trying to update my system...

i am trying to download via microsoft store....
    i am trying to use my apps like photos,calendar etc and nothing....

there is a TWINUI....
    also there is not at all the calculator app...

Please do not re-send me at communitys' answers....
    No answer or reply helped me....i have tried anything that is on commynity.

Please let me know how to fix it...

I need the microsoft help center?i dont know excactly.
    Best Regards,

:)

kosdro, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Updating store...

Hi Clyde,

Software conflicts might be the caused why the Windows Store is stuck on working. It occurs
    when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. We suggest that you run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• On the Search box, type Troubleshooting and press
      Enter
    • Click on View all in the left panel.
    • Select Windows Store Apps to run the troubleshooter.

Let see if it makes any difference.

Robelene Win, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Scar Win User

Windows Store Apps Not Updating

Greetings tenforums,

I have recently encountered a problem with the updates on the Windows Store. The apps are not updating anymore and are stuck. I have tried to follow most of the methods provided online including the troubleshoot step but to no avail. The troubleshoot simply couldn't find any issues to solve. Windows Update on the other hand, is working fine. Here's a screenshot of the progress.

Stuck Store,Apps & Updates kSiDPXd.png

Thema:

1. Stuck Store,Apps & Updates - Similar Threads - Stuck Store Apps

2. Updating apps in the Microsoft store makes them stuck on "Installing"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating apps in the Microsoft store makes them stuck on "Installing": Hello everyone,I'm having this issue when updating Windows apps from the Microsoft store where they just freeze once reaching "Installing" requiring me to completely restart my PC for each app to install. I've tried everything including running the troubleshooter, resetting...
  3. Updating apps in the Microsoft store makes them stuck on "Installing"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating apps in the Microsoft store makes them stuck on "Installing": Hello everyone,I'm having this issue when updating Windows apps from the Microsoft store where they just freeze once reaching "Installing" requiring me to completely restart my PC for each app to install. I've tried everything including running the troubleshooter, resetting...
  4. Windows apps greyed out, stuck updating including store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps greyed out, stuck updating including store: most apps from the microsoft store are greyed out in the start menu, with a bar underneath indicating they are updatingthe problem is probably because the microsoft store is also stuck updating.I dont know how to fix this, i have already tried some things:wsreset.exe opens...
  5. Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading

Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading: Help me with my Windows Apps like Photos, Groove Music, and Other Microsoft Apps cant be accessed. The first thing I see when I restart my desktop is Cortana is updating and wait a moment but it looks like the updating doesn't move. Here's a photo of what I mean. The closest...
  6. Windows Store Stuck "Updating"

Windows Store Stuck "Updating": [ATTACH] Issue pictured above. I haven't messed with app installs, install locations, and nothing is wrong with my internet. However, the MS Store is completely stuck in this state, with no progress being made on a download [if there isone happening] and i'm completely...
  7. Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.

Microsoft Store not updating app, but stuck as pending.: Hi, Few days ago I changed my pc region from Pakistan to United States because I had to download one app, but unfortunately few days later I saw it is not downloading but stuck in the condition of "pending" . Not only the app but other apps that were updating are also...
  8. Microsoft Store and some other apps are not opening (Stuck in update)

Microsoft Store and some other apps are not opening (Stuck in update): Please refer below screenshots for the message that I receive when I try to open some MS apps. Issue - The apps that do not open appear as blurred icons as visible in Image 1. The message that I receive when I click on this is given in Image 2. A brief list of the apps...
  9. Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install"

Microsoft Store App Stuck on "Install": I just performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I was installing Snip and Sketch from the Microsoft Apps Store, it completed the download and began the install, however, did not complete. 1/ I have and HP Desktop with a high speed internet connection....
  10. App Store Updates

App Store Updates: Apps won't update. App store finds updates. Some say " something went wrong" Other updates are on pause". Any ideas how to resolve. Internet is connected 14613