Windows 10: Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4

Discus and support Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have reinstalled the 3 game three times, tried the offline trick (which doesnt work anymore), even reinstalled Windows, and still nothing. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the_neverlander, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:27 PM.

1. Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4

I have reinstalled the 3 game three times, tried the offline trick (which doesnt work anymore), even reinstalled Windows, and still nothing. I can never sync my data. This has been an issue for years and it has never been addressed. It's getting really annoying. Anyone know a trick that DOES work?

submitted by /u/the_neverlander
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the_neverlander, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:27 PM
Thema:

Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4

1. Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4 - Similar Threads - Stuck syncing data

2. FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4: Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer...
  3. FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC: i bought forza horizon 4 for my laptop at christmas and i have been trying to sync the data from my xbox to my pc since then not continuously obviously and its sat for hours at a time and it's stayed on 0%. ive played the game since 2019 on my xbox and i would hate to lose my...
  4. Problem with FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with FH4: Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me Faulting application name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfa23b6 Faulting...
  5. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...
  6. Samsung Data Migration stuck at 0%, 99% or 100%

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Data Migration stuck at 0%, 99% or 100%: [ATTACH]Cloning your hard drive or migrating data between hard drives or SSDs used to […] This article Samsung Data Migration stuck at 0%, 99% or 100% first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Defragment stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Defragment stuck at 0%: I recently installed a fresh copy of windows on a drive. I just analyzed it and its 32% fragmented. But when I optimize its just stuck on Pass 1: 0% defragmented ive restarted my computer and tried optimizing again but it just stays at 0% submitted by /u/yeetusnibbus42...
  8. brightness stuck at 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    brightness stuck at 0: For some reason my brightness dropped to zero and when i try to change, it brightens for half a second or so and goes back to 0 Anyone have an idea how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-stuck-at-0/0111641b-e177-47af-ab09-a5ac40ffa0a1
  9. Download stucks at 0%...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download stucks at 0%...: I am trying to download 1-2 games from windows store and they seem to start downloading and after a few secs they stuck at 0%. I also tried redownloading gaming services or xbox beta app but no luck. I also tried stopping update from services,deleting distribution folder but...
  10. BSOD stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD stuck at 0%: Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what is causing it. Any help on how to fix this is appreciated!...