Windows 10: Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4

Discus and support Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have reinstalled the 3 game three times, tried the offline trick (which doesnt work anymore), even reinstalled Windows, and still nothing. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the_neverlander, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4

I have reinstalled the 3 game three times, tried the offline trick (which doesnt work anymore), even reinstalled Windows, and still nothing. I can never sync my data. This has been an issue for years and it has never been addressed. It's getting really annoying. Anyone know a trick that DOES work?

submitted by /u/the_neverlander
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the_neverlander, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4

1. Stuck syncing data at 0% with FH3 and FH4 - Similar Threads - Stuck syncing data

2. Minecraft dungeons stuck on syncing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons stuck on syncing data: Hello i recently bought minecraft dungeons and whenever i try and launch it via microsoft store or minecraft launcher it opens up the game and says "syncing data" and doesn't move on from there i haven't had the chance to play the game yet and i'm wondering if there is a fix...
  3. Minecraft dungeons stuck on syncing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons stuck on syncing data: Hello i recently bought minecraft dungeons and whenever i try and launch it via microsoft store or minecraft launcher it opens up the game and says "syncing data" and doesn't move on from there i haven't had the chance to play the game yet and i'm wondering if there is a fix...
  4. No man's sky stuck syncing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No man's sky stuck syncing data: Hi, my game has been stuck syncing data. I have restarted, repaired, and even reinstalled the game. I have also deleted my cloud saves as I had previously played on my Xbox....
  5. No man's sky stuck syncing data

No man's sky stuck syncing data: Hi, my game has been stuck syncing data. I have restarted, repaired, and even reinstalled the game. I have also deleted my cloud saves as I had previously played on my Xbox....
  6. Forza Horizon Syncing data stuck at 0% on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Forza Horizon Syncing data stuck at 0% on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are experiencing the issue whereby the game Forza Horizon is stuck at 0% Syncing data on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming rig, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we provide the most adequate solutions affected PC gamers can apply to...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync

Forza Horizon 4 Stuck at 0% Sync: I'm stuck on this screen for some reason, and if I try to cancel it, the game keeps loading foreverI've already tried to do everything mentioned on this...
  8. Fh4 Error Code E:4f-0

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fh4 Error Code E:4f-0: Hallo ich hatte ganz normal Forza Horizon gestartet und dann aufeinmal kam diese Fehlermeldung mit dem Code E:4f-0 und konnte das Game seitdem nicht mehr spielen. Auf der Konsole geht es nicht und auf Pc hab ich es versucht neu zu Installieren was nicht geht da das Spiel beim...
  9. FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC: i bought forza horizon 4 for my laptop at christmas and i have been trying to sync the data from my xbox to my pc since then not continuously obviously and its sat for hours at a time and it's stayed on 0%. ive played the game since 2019 on my xbox and i would hate to lose my...
  10. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...