Windows 10: Stuck trying to download updates from Windows 10 set up.

Discus and support Stuck trying to download updates from Windows 10 set up. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Im stuck in the set up window for windows 10. Trying to download the updates but its stuck at 46% for a few hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HawaiiKMC, Apr 15, 2020.

1. HawaiiKMC Win User

Stuck trying to download updates from Windows 10 set up.

Im stuck in the set up window for windows 10. Trying to download the updates but its stuck at 46% for a few hours.

:)

HawaiiKMC, Apr 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Apr 15, 2020
  3. bayustev Win User
    Windows Update stuck at downloading

ok, everything is set, and restart pc. after that i open again windows update, and check for update. and again after checking its start downloading from 0% and not progressing..any suggestion?

Stuck trying to download updates from Windows 10 set up. [​IMG]

bayustev, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Stuck trying to download updates from Windows 10 set up.

Futuremark Releases 3DMark Update with API Overhead Feature-set

Try on that build windows update? Or mighty google and decrypt an ESD?

Ferrum Master, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Stuck trying to download updates from Windows 10 set up.

1. Stuck trying to download updates from Windows 10 set up. - Similar Threads - Stuck trying download

2. windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates: hello friends! i'm trying to upgrade to windows 10, i was trying to hold on as long as i could to windows 8.1. i started the download process, but the windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates "this could take a few minutes 46%..." has been more than 3 hours. that seems...
  3. windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates: hello friends! i'm trying to upgrade to windows 10, i was trying to hold on as long as i could to windows 8.1. i started the download process, but the windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates "this could take a few minutes 46%..." has been more than 3 hours. that seems...
  4. windows 10 set up is stuck at getting updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading: HiI have several updates for Windows 10 that at stuck at 0% ;2021-09 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB40230572021-10 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB50054632021-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for...
  6. Windows 10 Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading: HiI have several updates for Windows 10 that at stuck at 0% ;2021-09 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB40230572021-10 Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB50054632021-11 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for...
  7. Windows 10 Update stuck at "Downloading updates 0%"

Windows 10 Update stuck at "Downloading updates 0%": Recently, I had the displeasure of trying to resolve this old chesnut and wanted to share some details that I haven't seen in forums, but may help a particular subset of people**.By all means, try all of the reset update service and rename SoftwaredDownloads, catroot2...
  8. Windows 10 update downloading stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 update downloading stuck at 0%: Hi I am having this problem of Windows 10 update involving Canon-Printer driver downloading which has stuck at 0%.I have tried to fix this by restarting the PC but haven't got any lead.Also prior to this problem I was installing :-a 2021-05 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET...
  9. Getting stuck when trying to set up a PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting stuck when trying to set up a PIN: Hi there. I just recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I’ve been trying to set up a PIN to make signing in easier. However, whenever I try and set up a PIN I can never can manage to do so. What happens is that I get to the “Set up a PIN” prompt and enter in my...
  10. Windows 10 Update Download Stuck

Windows 10 Update Download Stuck: So my download of the Win10 update got stuck, at 2.669.0 MB, dunno like 0%..... So I restarted the download, and it appears to be downloading, the % keeps increasing, right now it is at 34%- but the progress indicator of MB/GB downloaded is still registering the same, 2.669.0...