Windows 10: stuck update flashing boot block

Discus and support stuck update flashing boot block in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what should i do? 3 hours ago [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AgnesPutri, Dec 1, 2020.

1. stuck update flashing boot block

what should i do? 3 hours ago stuck update flashing boot block [​IMG]

:)

AgnesPutri, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Dec 1, 2020
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 1, 2020
  4. stuck update flashing boot block

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

stuck update flashing boot block

1. stuck update flashing boot block - Similar Threads - stuck update flashing

2. My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...: I was installing a BIOS update on my laptop and it got stuck on "Flashing boot block Flash Complete!" I waited for like 5 hours and it is still stuck and not rebooting. Need help!...
  3. My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...: I was installing a BIOS update on my laptop and it got stuck on "Flashing boot block Flash Complete!" I waited for like 5 hours and it is still stuck and not rebooting. Need help!...
  4. My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I was installing a BIOS update on my laptop and it got stuck on "Flashing boot block Flash...

I was installing a BIOS update on my laptop and it got stuck on "Flashing boot block Flash...: My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its own. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-installing-a-bios-update-on-my-laptop-and-it/7c2ca2c7-50ae-4f16-b46e-29d7c6000f42
  6. FLASHING BOOT BLOCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FLASHING BOOT BLOCK: Hello. Help me, i was updated the bios but when flashing boot block its stuck and i tried to hold the power button for 5 seconds, then it's turn off but i can't turn on my PCModel: HP 14s-cf1051TUHelp me please...
  7. Flashing Boot Block Stuck HP Laptop

Flashing Boot Block Stuck HP Laptop: I got update from windows, but it stucks for 1 hour, what should i do? HP Laptop Model 14S-CF1032TX[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-boot-block-stuck-hp-laptop/f23f1477-170d-4cc0-b722-4d1aebe35b13
  8. Flash blocked from game

Flash blocked from game: Have Win 10 with updated Flash loaded I am trying to get a game (Winster) to open and it needs Flash and it say flash is blocked. How can I get this unlocked to work the game? Thanks 160130
  9. adobe flash is blocked

adobe flash is blocked: After latest windows update, adobe flash is blocked wile using games on facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-is-blocked/1eea725e-52ed-415c-a1fe-12d7e5d09ebd
  10. Firefox is blocking Flash by default

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox is blocking Flash by default: After a number of issues and exploits have been discovered recently, Mozilla has taken a big step and is now blocking Flash in all of its Firefox browsers. Flash, the much maligned and hated software on which a surprisingly big part of the web still relies, has often been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flashing boot block means

2. flashing boot block bios update power off

3. flashing boot block