Windows 10: Stuck USB

Discus and support Stuck USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plugged in the cooling fan of my laptop table, and now it is stuck. Someone help? I can't pull it in case I break something. BTW it is fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AadiSiddiqi, Sep 16, 2020 at 2:22 PM.

1. Stuck USB

I plugged in the cooling fan of my laptop table, and now it is stuck. Someone help? I can't pull it in case I break something.

BTW it is fixed

:)

2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

4. Lazzer408 Win User

Stuck USB

USB boot for bios update

Did the first step. It already doesn't work. Note the capacities and drive letters M:/N: The HP utility is about to format my raid-1 volume containing my 2 750gb drives. It thinks it's the usb stick. I can not select any other drives in the HP utility. My 512mb usb stick is U:.

Any other suggestions?

Stuck USB nonono-jpg.jpg

Thema:

Stuck USB

1. Stuck USB - Similar Threads - Stuck USB

2. HELP! PC Stuck in boot loop - Recovery USB & CD/DVD Not Booting..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! PC Stuck in boot loop - Recovery USB & CD/DVD Not Booting..: Hi, I was video editing when my PC decided to display a 'blue screen of death' message with the error code "Npfs.SYS". The PC then did not boot to the installed OS drive, so I inserted the Installation CD/DVD to initiate the troubleshooting/restart/re-install/SafeMode...
  3. Cannot boot laptop from USB, gets stuck in a Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Cannot boot laptop from USB, gets stuck in a Preparing Automatic Repair loop: Hello, I was using my laptop yesterday an HP Omen and it suddenly went to a black screen withno visible cursor. I tried restarting it, and it was fixed until it happened again a couple of hours later. After I had restarted it again, it went into automatic repair mode. It...
  4. Windows Installer USB Stuck on “getting ready” for hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer USB Stuck on “getting ready” for hours.: Just built a new pc partlist: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Deathhawkdown/saved/ since it does not have a disc dive I created a windows install USB following this tutorial I found on YT https://youtu.be/1HuqWGUp0ME followed it to the letter and after twelve hours of...
  5. Windows 10 USB booteable stick is stuck on windows blue logo.

Windows 10 USB booteable stick is stuck on windows blue logo.: Hello, I'm the owner of a samsung RV-511 Notebook that I recently upgraded the SSD, the computer originally had Windows 7 and I just swapped the old HDD to a new SSD from the GigaByte brand. I created my windows 10 installation USB stick using the known tool called Rufus,...
  6. Installing Windows 10 Prom from USB - stuck at Loading files

Installing Windows 10 Prom from USB - stuck at Loading files: Hey, I am installing Windows 10 Pro from USB on my few years old computer with new 1T SSD. it got stuck in the middle of loading files. Any idea? ignore I solved that by disconnecting the other HDD...
  7. stuck on blue logo when booting from usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stuck on blue logo when booting from usb: I tried to download windows 10 from the website it paused/failed multiple times but the sha256 checksum was okay and it wasn't corrupt so I used rufus. But when I boot from the usb I get stuck on the logo Ryzen processor , no igpu Radeon graphics The installation works...
  8. Installing Windows 10 from USB, stuck on the spinning dots.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 from USB, stuck on the spinning dots.: Hi, just downloaded windows 10 onto a USB drive (32 GB), and it’s been about 30 minutes now and it’s still sitting here on a black screen with spinning dots. Hasn’t popped up with the installation window or anything yet. Is this normal? If not how do I fix it? Thanks....
  9. Windows 10 USB Root Hub 3.0 Stuck in Reboot Loop, Cannot Uninstall?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 USB Root Hub 3.0 Stuck in Reboot Loop, Cannot Uninstall?: Hello all, My USB Root Hub 3.0 is showing a yellow triangle in Device Manager, with this status "This device cannot work properly until you restart your computer. Code 14" No matter how often I restart, the status doesn't change. The most common troubleshooting advice I...
  10. Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo...

Laptop stuck in reset loop so I install Windows from another computer using USB, can I undo...: Hi! So like the title said, my Razer laptop was completely stuck in a reboot loop after I factory reset it. YouTube videos were telling me to create a recovery drive from another laptop and use that to boot it up, so I did. Now my Razer has Lenovo windows, which I...