Windows 10: Stuck windows on top, do you know what it is?

Discus and support Stuck windows on top, do you know what it is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wikirandom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epo1zx/stuck_windows_on_top_do_you_know_what_it_is/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wikirandom, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Stuck windows on top, do you know what it is?

/u/Wikirandom, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Slartybart, Jan 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Stuck windows on top, do you know what it is?

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Stuck windows on top, do you know what it is?

1. Stuck windows on top, do you know what it is? - Similar Threads - Stuck top

2. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light blue bar stuck in top left corner: Help! I have a blue bar stuck in the top left corner of my desktop. I tried clicking and dragging it, but it never worked. I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-blue-bar-stuck-in-top-left-corner/86fe7d68-8842-45a3-94a2-d6264bd209ce
  3. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Light blue bar stuck in top left corner: Help! I have a blue bar stuck in the top left corner of my desktop. I tried clicking and dragging it, but it never worked. I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-blue-bar-stuck-in-top-left-corner/86fe7d68-8842-45a3-94a2-d6264bd209ce
  4. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop Icons Stuck at top of screen and inaccessible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons Stuck at top of screen and inaccessible: I changed the scale and layout of my windows 10 desktop, and now can't see the desktop icons, no matter what scale and layout I choose. They're still there, but t they're hidden at the top of the screen, in a box that is the width of the screen and unmovable.My problem is...
  6. Desktop Icons Stuck at top of screen and inaccessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons Stuck at top of screen and inaccessible: I changed the scale and layout of my windows 10 desktop, and now can't see the desktop icons, no matter what scale and layout I choose. They're still there, but t they're hidden at the top of the screen, in a box that is the width of the screen and unmovable.My problem is...
  7. Desktop Icons Stuck at top of screen and inaccessible

8. Cursor stuck in top left of screen after force-closing application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor stuck in top left of screen after force-closing application: Hi.After force-closing a game window that was freezing on Steam game platform, my cursor stuck itself to the top left of my screen and now I can't move it. I think I may have clicked alt + tab in order to tab out of the freezing application.My wireless mouse Logitech G305...
  9. Cursor stuck in top left of screen after force-closing application

Cursor stuck in top left of screen after force-closing application: Hi.After force-closing a game window that was freezing on Steam game platform, my cursor stuck itself to the top left of my screen and now I can't move it. I think I may have clicked alt + tab in order to tab out of the freezing application.My wireless mouse Logitech G305...
  10. Cursor stuck in top left of screen after force-closing application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware