Windows 10: Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up

Discus and support Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It all started with a blue screen, I had a boot error no bootable device so i've been trying to do all of the youtube tutorials. I've tried to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Swuyu, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Swuyu Win User

Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up

It all started with a blue screen, I had a boot error no bootable device so i've been trying to do all of the youtube tutorials. I've tried to use chkdsk but it shows up with i/o error. My laptop has no system restore points and every time I tried to use Reset this PC my laptop wont allow me.

:)

Swuyu, Dec 21, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 21, 2020
  4. sol_kiwi Win User

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

It is still stucking i can not even rebooth my windows

Can u help me to get into recovery options pls

sol_kiwi, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up - Similar Threads - Stuck automatic repair

2. every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode: my pc is relativly old 4 years, i have followed all tutorials on how to boot up pc, but the same thing keeps happening. I launch my pc, and it goes into the windows repair mode always says "pc didnt launch properly", i tried numerus commands in cmd cant get it to work, also...
  3. every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode: my pc is relativly old 4 years, i have followed all tutorials on how to boot up pc, but the same thing keeps happening. I launch my pc, and it goes into the windows repair mode always says "pc didnt launch properly", i tried numerus commands in cmd cant get it to work, also...
  4. every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Preparing automatic repair stucked long time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preparing automatic repair stucked long time: My hp laptop stucked Preparing Automatic Repair for long timePlease help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-automatic-repair-stucked-long-time/048d86a6-d55a-4a94-ae6b-5ae588ddab11
  6. Scanning and repairing drive every time I boot up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning and repairing drive every time I boot up: Hi every time i boot my pc up i get the scanning and reparing drive messge with a pretty long error code after a few mins it goes and the computer loads the desktop as normal and runs fine i was wondering if anyone knew how i could stop this from happining every time i boot...
  7. Stuck in boot loop automatic repair.

Stuck in boot loop automatic repair.: My laptop ran out of charge and turned off automatically. When i turned it on it showed "preparing automatic repair" and shows this blue screen.when i clicked continue it brought me back to the same blue screen. Plz help me What should I do?[IMG]...
  8. Every time I boot up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/
  9. Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows

Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows: Hello. My Windows 10 laptop recently experienced a series of BSODs. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after Windows restarted the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in on another reboot, I...
  10. Windows scanning and repairing drive every time it boots up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows scanning and repairing drive every time it boots up: [img] The scanning as shown above takes place every time I boot windows. I have no other OS installed and I have a 32gb SSD (where windows is installed) and a 500gb HDD (for other files and stuff). How can I remove this? PS: I guess this happened after I installed the...