Windows 10: Stuck with login code option

Discus and support Stuck with login code option in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently installed windows 10 on my computer. In account option i used my hotmail for user account when everything finished everything i made a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NAJEEBULLAHHAIDARI, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Stuck with login code option

I recently installed windows 10 on my computer. In account option i used my hotmail for user account when everything finished everything i made a stardard user too. But when i restarted my pc than windows asked me user and password which i entered correctly than the problem began with code wich ms sent to alternative email account . Mine was an old yahoo email wich is expired and doesn't exist now. Not all in van i cant do anything coz i cant run my pc as a administrator. I m just stuck . I want to reinstall but not booting either

Thats awfull security system. Why they dont verifying alternative email by sending code like now they asking.my hotmail. Skype everything just stuck for that code reason.and i have not that much good memory to fill form for recovery.

Should i give up on my pc by using in standard account which i cant even activate. And my Skype hotmail. Or is there any way to get back my account .

:)

NAJEEBULLAHHAIDARI, Dec 9, 2020
  2. ZohabKv Win User

Stuck in login

All the steps in the link requires me to do a login. I am stuck in lock screen. Cant open command prompt also. It just asks in advanced settings what option i want then takes me to login screen again. And the password i type is correct but not being accepted.

Reply fast please.....

ZohabKv, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Stuck with login code option

stuck into login screen with no login bar.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to get the login page properly to login. We will help you.

• Were you able to login in Safe mode?

I suggest you to Enable the Hidden Admin account and
    create a new user account
    and check if the issue persists.

If you can't open Settings, get to startup options from the sign-in screen:

• On the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down
      while you select Power > Restart
      (in the lower-right corner of the screen).

• After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options.

• Select Command Prompt.

• Click on Command Prompt, type the command and click
      enter.

• net user Administrator /active:yes
        (there is SPACE after Administrator)
    Restart the computer to login to admin account
    and then create new user account and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Stuck with login code option

1. Stuck with login code option - Similar Threads - Stuck login code

2. No options to login as an admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No options to login as an admin: Hi,Whilst setting up a windows 11 laptop for my child 2 admin accounts were created, one, because my child logged on first and was set up as an admin, and a second when I took over the laptop to set up the family safety features and set the user account settings.Whilst doing...
  3. No options to login as an admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No options to login as an admin: Hi,Whilst setting up a windows 11 laptop for my child 2 admin accounts were created, one, because my child logged on first and was set up as an admin, and a second when I took over the laptop to set up the family safety features and set the user account settings.Whilst doing...
  4. Stuck in login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login: My pc crashed and when i booted it back up it asked for my pin and i could only use my pin. When i put my pin in it gave me an error code x801c004d i think. I tried to get a new one but when I filled everything it just said i should try later. So after that i looked it up. i...
  5. Stuck in Safe Mode Login Screen with no options

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Safe Mode Login Screen with no options: Hi, Please can you help. I am completely locked out of my PC. I wanted to turn fast boot on my bios so I selected to put the Windows 10 into Safe Mode after changing the Bios settings. Now I am stuck on Safe Mode login screen as I do not know my password. From the...
  6. Can’t login, no PIN code option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t login, no PIN code option: I got a new gou and I wanted to ddu so I turned on safe with network boot in msconfig. Now my windows started and it asks for my password. I am not using my password for 3-4 years now and I have no idea what it is. I tried all my previous passwords, non of them worked. I also...
  7. Login Options Missing

Login Options Missing: I have an Asus laptop with an SSD containing a Windows 10 installation and a hard drive containing both a data partition for Windows and an Ubuntu 16 installation. Earlier this week while traveling my battery ran out while I was using Windows and the computer automatically...
  8. Stuck in login

Stuck in login: How am i supposed to login into pc with my hotmail password. While i am stuck in safe mode with no network option to connect to my wifi. What kind of a crack head designed this software. Tell me what i am supposed to fix this problem I am stuck in safe mode Asking for...
  9. Stuck at login!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck at login!!: Hi, i have Windows 10 and recently tried to do a clean startup. Unfortunately, when i rebooted it asked for a microsoft account password which i dont know. I have been using a pin. I was able to reset my password on another computer, but this one now doesnt have access...
  10. No login options on login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    No login options on login screen.: So ... my Windows 10 computer won't let me log in. I'm at the login prompt screen and there's no login box to type in a password. This is what I see. Every 30 seconds or so the screen "pulses." See this video. For some context, this started happening when I looked up...