Windows 10: Stuck with Windows 11S mode

Discus and support Stuck with Windows 11S mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was not able to recover windows 10 after the regretful installation of windows 11. Not one recommend 'fix' worked it is more than frustrating! Why is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Magee.15, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Magee.15 Win User

Stuck with Windows 11S mode

I was not able to recover windows 10 after the regretful installation of windows 11. Not one recommend 'fix' worked it is more than frustrating! Why is this "update" even being offered when there are so many unresolved issues that have no actual answers? Feel as though I was suckered into this downgraded update. There has got to be a way this can be fixed by the so called support team, so what to do now..am I being forced to spend more money to fix this?

:)

Magee.15, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Dec 11, 2021
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Dec 11, 2021
  4. Stuck with Windows 11S mode

Plane mode stuck

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing
    with windows 10, I will certainly help you.

Please share these details.

• Are you referring to Airplane mode by plane mode?

• Have you made any changes to computer settings prior to this issue?

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off Airplane mode on the right side.

I also suggest you to refer the below link and check.

Turn airplane mode on or off

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues.

We’ll be glad to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

Stuck with Windows 11S mode

1. Stuck with Windows 11S mode - Similar Threads - Stuck 11S mode

2. Windows 11s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11s: I’m looking for a new laptop. If I buy one that’s windows 11s can I switch it out of s mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11s/bee22d8a-c769-406e-8e46-f0bf8b6e7690
  3. Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode: I have a new Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with Windows 11 in S mode. I am trying to connect my Canon MG25505 Pixma printer, but the laptop is only registering it as a Scanner and Windows Update says I have the most up to date version of the driver.This printer...
  4. Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install a printer in Windows 11S Mode: I have a new Lenovo laptop which has come preinstalled with Windows 11 in S mode. I am trying to connect my Canon MG25505 Pixma printer, but the laptop is only registering it as a Scanner and Windows Update says I have the most up to date version of the driver.This printer...
  5. Windows 11s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11s: will Quicken run on Windows 11s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11s/c55cc266-bef2-44d6-8b9a-e42aafad0e48
  6. Windows 11s

Windows 11s: will Quicken run on Windows 11s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11s/c55cc266-bef2-44d6-8b9a-e42aafad0e48
  7. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?: After regretfully doing a recent update to Windows 11 I am now forced to be in S mode. I need to get my original Windows 10 back. However, I am no computer expert or anything close to that, but in desperation I purchased a digital version of Windows 10 Home. Is uninstalling...
  8. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?: After regretfully doing a recent update to Windows 11 I am now forced to be in S mode. I need to get my original Windows 10 back. However, I am no computer expert or anything close to that, but in desperation I purchased a digital version of Windows 10 Home. Is uninstalling...
  9. Uninstalling 11S mode...to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Stuck with Windows 11S mode

Stuck with Windows 11S mode: I was not able to recover windows 10 after the regretful installation of windows 11. Not one recommend 'fix' worked it is more than frustrating! Why is this "update" even being offered when there are so many unresolved issues that have no actual answers? Feel as though I was...