Windows 10: stuck

Discus and support stuck in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Scanning drive L stuck at 100% complete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck/f9d826dd-cd33-4b21-b7bf-b50f298e486e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PoppaKay, Jan 12, 2019.

1. PoppaKay Win User

stuck

Scanning drive L stuck at 100% complete

:)

PoppaKay, Jan 12, 2019
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Jan 12, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jan 12, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

stuck

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

stuck

1. stuck - Similar Threads - stuck

2. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  3. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  4. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  6. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  7. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  8. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  9. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  10. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...