Windows 10: stuck

Discus and support stuck in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Firstly I tried installing Asphalt 8 on my system for my little brother, its kept pending and because of that I'm not able to download anything and it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AishwaryaKodgi, Apr 3, 2020.

1. stuck

Firstly I tried installing Asphalt 8 on my system for my little brother, its kept pending and because of that I'm not able to download anything and it just keeps loading but never actually shows the loaded screen. So now I cant see my downloads and updates. Please help.

:)

AishwaryaKodgi, Apr 3, 2020
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Apr 3, 2020
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Apr 3, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

stuck

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

stuck

1. stuck - Similar Threads - stuck

2. When I returned to my PC it was stuck in Aptio Setup - AMI and I could not go further

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I returned to my PC it was stuck in Aptio Setup - AMI and I could not go further: Hello,When I returned to my PC 10 minutes after it has worked normally it was suddenly stuck in Aptio Setup - AMI - and I could not go further, and now trying for hours to bring it to run again.I have Windows 11 on a Mini PC CHuwi RZBOX Memory AMD Ryzen 7, 3232 MHZ, 1218 mV...
  3. When I returned to my PC it was stuck in Aptio Setup - AMI and I could not go further

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I returned to my PC it was stuck in Aptio Setup - AMI and I could not go further: Hello,When I returned to my PC 10 minutes after it has worked normally it was suddenly stuck in Aptio Setup - AMI - and I could not go further, and now trying for hours to bring it to run again.I have Windows 11 on a Mini PC CHuwi RZBOX Memory AMD Ryzen 7, 3232 MHZ, 1218 mV...
  4. Upgrade with Media Creation Tool stuck on 60% - Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade with Media Creation Tool stuck on 60% - Win10: Dear Sir/ Madam,Good day!Two days ago, I wanted to reset my Win10 to fabric factory. It turned out that reset PC was corrupted by throwing common issue like "There was a problem with resetting your PC, No changes were made" . It took almost a day before I figured out it. Then...
  5. Upgrade with Media Creation Tool stuck on 60% - Win10

Upgrade with Media Creation Tool stuck on 60% - Win10: Dear Sir/ Madam,Good day!Two days ago, I wanted to reset my Win10 to fabric factory. It turned out that reset PC was corrupted by throwing common issue like "There was a problem with resetting your PC, No changes were made" . It took almost a day before I figured out it. Then...
  6. Upgrade with Media Creation Tool stuck on 60% - Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck on a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on a black screen: I have a serious problem with my Pc every time I turn it on, all it does is has a black screen and has a loading sign with my cursor there. I could move my cursor, but besides that there’s nothing I can do. There are sometimes where I can hit spacebar and put my password...
  8. Stuck on a black screen

Stuck on a black screen: I have a serious problem with my Pc every time I turn it on, all it does is has a black screen and has a loading sign with my cursor there. I could move my cursor, but besides that there’s nothing I can do. There are sometimes where I can hit spacebar and put my password...
  9. Stuck on a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Stuck on windows repair mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on windows repair mode: Was trying to troubleshoot ram problems, then got stuck on this loop. The only thing i could do right now is to enter "User" password and i don't recall having passwords when i freshly installed w10. Or i could restart but it'll just come back to the same repair mode...