Windows 10: Stucked on login screen

Discus and support Stucked on login screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello i bought a Lenovo laptop with windows 8 pre-installed in it and as soon i got the update of windows 10 i did it but within 2 months my pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KAPIL DEVSINGH, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Stucked on login screen

hello

i bought a Lenovo laptop with windows 8 pre-installed in it and as soon i got the update of windows 10 i did it but within 2 months my pc starts hanging a lot so i tried to search for the internet and they said that Microsoft provide a specific time after which you cant go back. there was no other option so i backed up my data and tried to install windows 7 in my laptop but there i find some kind of error while doing so then i again went to some forums and found many solutions so it was like "deactivate the admin account to get it done"

i did it and then the pc rebooted automatically but the windows failed to installed again and then i find myself locked in windows lockscreen i was even entering the correct password but nothing happend. now i am stucked here could you do something about this?

:)

KAPIL DEVSINGH, Aug 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 13, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Stucked on login screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Stucked on login screen

1. Stucked on login screen - Similar Threads - Stucked login screen

2. Stuck at the login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at the login screen: HelloI have a laptop with windows 10 installed I have 4 profiles / users 1- Work2-Gaming3- Private4- a random oneI was working and after i finished work i switched to my gaming profile Windows auto login started to show then it said “user profile service failed the sign in”...
  3. Stuck at the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at the login screen: HelloI have a laptop with windows 10 installed I have 4 profiles / users 1- Work2-Gaming3- Private4- a random oneI was working and after i finished work i switched to my gaming profile Windows auto login started to show then it said “user profile service failed the sign in”...
  4. Stuck at the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at login screen: I started my pc as a usual day but i just cliked space baar so i can go to the login screen where are password but it just shpws a loading icon redirected to the same screen pls helpWindows 10...
  6. Stuck in login screen

Stuck in login screen: Hello! I'm having a huge problem and I am stuck on my login screen.. I know the password but it says it's incorrect. I tried using the keyboard inside the screen didnt work and I can't do anything such as: Resetting pc, doing troubleshooting... Etc... After restarting...
  7. Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at login screen: I have recently did an update on windows 10 and after that im not able to login to my account. Attaching the error msg "Something happened and your pin isnt available" There is an option to set pin but it dosent work.. I did have a fingerprint set but it isnt working. I have...
  8. stuck in login screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stuck in login screen: hi all as the title suggests i am stuck in the login screen. yesterday i tried booting my pc on safe mode and it requested a password and not the pin i usually use, so i changed my microsoft password booted it in safe mode with networking but it still does not have any...
  9. Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at login screen: Hello i went into safemode with networking because i wanted to fix some java stuff, anyway on startup im unable to acces windows, i had a pin and my email password, neither of the 2 work,but if i try to do things like reinstall Windows my password gets accepted there(?). Pls...
  10. Stuck at login screen

Stuck at login screen: Hi all. Windows 10 question. aI had power outage today. When I turned my PC back on I was able to log in fine using my PIN which is how I normally log in, but my mouse wasn't working properly. It lit up, the cursor moved, but no clicks were registering. I turned the PC...