Windows 10: Stucked on login screen

Discus and support Stucked on login screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello i bought a Lenovo laptop with windows 8 pre-installed in it and as soon i got the update of windows 10 i did it but within 2 months my pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KAPIL DEVSINGH, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Stucked on login screen

hello

i bought a Lenovo laptop with windows 8 pre-installed in it and as soon i got the update of windows 10 i did it but within 2 months my pc starts hanging a lot so i tried to search for the internet and they said that Microsoft provide a specific time after which you cant go back. there was no other option so i backed up my data and tried to install windows 7 in my laptop but there i find some kind of error while doing so then i again went to some forums and found many solutions so it was like "deactivate the admin account to get it done"

i did it and then the pc rebooted automatically but the windows failed to installed again and then i find myself locked in windows lockscreen i was even entering the correct password but nothing happend. now i am stucked here could you do something about this?

:)

KAPIL DEVSINGH, Aug 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 13, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Stucked on login screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Stucked on login screen

1. Stucked on login screen - Similar Threads - Stucked login screen

2. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC stuck at a blurry login screen: I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load the password box and the screen remains blurry. I can use the...
  3. Windows 10 stuck in login screen

Windows 10 stuck in login screen: When I boot my computer it automatically logs into the account ”Asministrator” and because it doesnt have a password, I cant safe boot or switch to another account. When that happens it puts me in the setup screen where it asks if I want my location to be shown or if I want...
  4. my desktop is stuck at the login screen

my desktop is stuck at the login screen: earlier this afternoon i tried signing in but it said i had to be online so i clicked on the wifi icon and connected to the wifi but now i cant click anything. My mouse can still move around the screen and the buttons seem to be working but i cant seem to do anything else....
  5. Stuck at login!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck at login!!: Hi, i have Windows 10 and recently tried to do a clean startup. Unfortunately, when i rebooted it asked for a microsoft account password which i dont know. I have been using a pin. I was able to reset my password on another computer, but this one now doesnt have access...
  6. Pc stuck before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc stuck before login screen: I have used this pc for more then 2 years and i updated my pc to win 10 almost a year ago. So today i started my pc and it got stuck before the login screen i have to press a button to get to the login screen but it just got stuck my mouse and keyboard are working because it...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck at login screen: As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter...
  8. Windows 10 stuck at login screen....

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck at login screen....: Hello. I have just upgraded from build 9926 to build 10041 and now I have s major problem with the login screen. It won't respond and no matter what I do with my mouse or keyboard it respond. The clock still changes however which us kinda strange. Here is a pic [img] [img]...
  9. Getting stuck at the login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting stuck at the login screen: A new issue seems to have appeared on a fairly recent clean install of Windows. This is a UEFI install from USB using the most up to date Anniversary Update. It had been working perfectly for a month or so but over the last few days I have noticed on boot up a rather long...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on login screen or takes long to login

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on login screen or takes long to login: Since the last windows 10 builds, my loggin screen would freeze where it shows the time, i can move my mouse around but cant click anything or use the keyboard, or when i log in it would go to a blackscreen but still see the mouse. It would be there for 10 minutes then load...