Windows 10: Stucked with Charing threshold

Discus and support Stucked with Charing threshold in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Zephyrus Asus Rog Not charging over a specific point all however it begins charging after the rate decease from that level. Battery settings does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DayangPutri, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Stucked with Charing threshold

Zephyrus Asus Rog Not charging over a specific point all however it begins charging after the rate decease from that level. Battery settings does exclude such settings to adjust help.

:)

DayangPutri, Oct 16, 2020

2. Threshold 2 still not downloaded or installed

Threshold 2 failed to install today. It looks as if my machine a Toshiba, has been trying to install this since the 15th and failed each time. 8GB ram 250GB SSHD

This is the first time I have had a windows 10 update failure, I have looked at and tried some of the suggestions on this forum but get nowhere I am still stuck with 10248 update, suggestions please Microsoft...

Bill

BillMacgregor, Oct 16, 2020
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Stucked with Charing threshold

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Stucked with Charing threshold

1. Stucked with Charing threshold - Similar Threads - Stucked Charing threshold

2. Laptop dosen't restart when Charing is turned Off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop dosen't restart when Charing is turned Off.: To,Microsoft Community. Hey this is Gavin Mathos. Using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Laptop. I am facing issue while restarting as follows:→ When My Laptop is charing, I try to restart My Laptop, It restarts properly. → When My Laptop charging is turned off & i try to restart...
  3. Laptop dosen't restart when Charing is turned Off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop dosen't restart when Charing is turned Off.: To,Microsoft Community. Hey this is Gavin Mathos. Using Windows 11 Version 22H2 OS Laptop. I am facing issue while restarting as follows:→ When My Laptop is charing, I try to restart My Laptop, It restarts properly. → When My Laptop charging is turned off & i try to restart...
  4. Account Lockout Threshold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Lockout Threshold: Earlier today I got locked out of my laptop for 2 hours due to failed sign in attempts. I know my password, but I tend to make typos, and got unlucky this time. I wanted to change the settings so I could stop this from happening again. However, when I do `net accounts` in an...
  5. Account Lockout Threshold

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Lockout Threshold: Earlier today I got locked out of my laptop for 2 hours due to failed sign in attempts. I know my password, but I tend to make typos, and got unlucky this time. I wanted to change the settings so I could stop this from happening again. However, when I do `net accounts` in an...
  6. Account Lockout Threshold

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Lenovo Laptop Charing Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Laptop Charing Problem: Dear Windows, Earlier today, my lenovo ideapad laptop charger is working fine, but by all in the sudden, it's not working properly, and my laptop is charing very loosely. I don't know why it's happening, my charging port seems fine to me (it's not bent or broken). Can you...
  8. KMS Activation threshold

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KMS Activation threshold: I am looking into setting up a KMS server vs using a MAK for a small (<100 clients) offline network of PCs with Win10 and Office 2016. I did a lot of web searching (Bing, obviously) but still have a few questions that I was not able to find answers to that I was hoping...
  9. Threshold 2 question

Threshold 2 question: I have Windows 10 professional. Unfortunately all this fast/slow ring , insider stuff is a tad confusing. On my machine I ticked defer updates as I don't want to be a beta tester/Guinea pig for any old release that comes down the pipe. But obviously I wonder about threshold 2...
  10. Threshold 2 destroys bcd

Threshold 2 destroys bcd: I was not getting the update thru the reg windows update so I decided to do a manual update to win 10 with the lastest ms tool. It actually was successful. When it completed I was able to use Windows normally and it was updated to threshold 2. However when i reboot I get a...