Windows 10: Student discount on Windows 10

Discus and support Student discount on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a student discount on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SiddhK, Apr 30, 2019.

1. SiddhK Win User

Student discount on Windows 10

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a student discount on Windows 10?

:)

SiddhK, Apr 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Student Discount?

I was wondering if, as a full time student (In the UK), it is possible to get a student discount when buying Windows 10 64-Bit?

NatFranklin1, Apr 30, 2019
  3. JR-Miel Win User
    Student Discount Windows 10

And when will the discount be available ?

I think that i'm not the only one who wait the student offer to get Windows 10

JR-Miel, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Nieceylyn Win User

Student Discount on Windows 10?

I own an iMac and am required to install Windows on my computer for my Masters program. Is there a student discount to purchase a Windows 10 COA?

Nieceylyn, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Student discount on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Student discount

2. Office Home & Student 2019 Installation and License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office Home & Student 2019 Installation and License: Can I install this software to multiple computer or do i need to buy another license for another computer even if I'm using the same Microsoft account on both computer? Any response will be appreciated, TIA!...
  3. MS home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS home and student: i need to reinstall ms home and student 2007 after comuter crash MS Home and student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-home-and-student/6141e397-085f-4c8b-bc7e-fe49fddb148a
  4. My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared.: I was working on my Word last evening. When I tried to open my document today, my entire Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared. How can I reinstall it?...
  5. Where in the world of Microsoft is Windows 10 student installation and licence download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where in the world of Microsoft is Windows 10 student installation and licence download?: Hello everybody I need windows 10 licence key. With these student email accounts, we are licenced for all windows products. Bills are paid by the school. I have done it once, I have with the guidance of my teacher found the links to download links that give us the chance to...
  6. Explain different versions of Office 2019 Home and Student??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Explain different versions of Office 2019 Home and Student??: There are at least 2 versions, each with a different Product Code. Both are key cards. Neither appears to be a subscription. The first one is priced around 110 to 120; the second one at 150 and occasionally on sale for less. It looks like in both cases, the buyer is sent...
  7. July 2020 CUNY student looking for Windows 10 license free or discounted so that I can use...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    July 2020 CUNY student looking for Windows 10 license free or discounted so that I can use...: Hi, Thanks ahead of time for your help. I am a current City University of New York student looking a for a free or discounted Windows 10 license so that I can install on a new machine. Onthehub seems to be useless for this task for CUNY. Also onthehub has duplicate listings...
  8. Student Discount

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Student Discount: I am wondering how to do the student renew through the University. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-discount/b0656511-ce43-4c30-9c6d-f87c64ed0e13
  9. Razer Blade 15 (2019) Student Discounts

Razer Blade 15 (2019) Student Discounts: Will the following model Razer Blade 15 ever be in stock again at this discounted price? Razer Blade 15 RZ09-02887E92-MSU1 Gaming Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/razer-blade-15-2019-student-discounts/ec030249-ae8f-40de-b39f-445cd0d75155
  10. discount for student in window 10

discount for student in window 10: Hello, I am wondering if can i get a discount for be a university student in the purchase of the license of window 10 for my personal laptop. please if somebody can help me with my requirement. Thank you very much....