Windows 10: Student discount on Windows 10

Discus and support Student discount on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a student discount on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SiddhK, Apr 30, 2019.

1. SiddhK Win User

Student discount on Windows 10

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a student discount on Windows 10?

:)

SiddhK, Apr 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Student Discount?

I was wondering if, as a full time student (In the UK), it is possible to get a student discount when buying Windows 10 64-Bit?

NatFranklin1, Apr 30, 2019
  3. JR-Miel Win User
    Student Discount Windows 10

And when will the discount be available ?

I think that i'm not the only one who wait the student offer to get Windows 10

JR-Miel, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Nieceylyn Win User

Student Discount on Windows 10?

I own an iMac and am required to install Windows on my computer for my Masters program. Is there a student discount to purchase a Windows 10 COA?

Nieceylyn, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Student discount on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Student discount

2. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  3. I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition: Can I set up an RDP account in the Student version of the Window 10 ? if any possible solution available please help me out 132206
  4. I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want help in setting up RDP In Student edition: Can I set up an RDP account in the Student version of the Window 10 ? if any possible solution available please help me out 132206
  5. Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install of new version of Office Home and Student on a new computer and it will not take my...: I just purchased a new HP computer with Windows 10 and am trying to install via an activation code and it keeps rejecting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-of-new-version-of-office-home-and-student/90e9c06e-edc0-4222-824c-ce19e977b093
  6. Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop: Help!!! Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop. Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer? Thanks!...
  7. In Word, Home and Student, 2016, How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Word, Home and Student, 2016, How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I...: How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I am viewing from reverting back to original view after 30 seconds or so. The items are icons of about 600 photos. I might come close to finding the photo I want to look at, and then suddenly the page reverts back to...
  8. how to transfer student version MS office to new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to transfer student version MS office to new pc: need to transfer MS office obtained by online download, have key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-student-version-ms-office-to-new/33015da5-0682-401d-a2e2-d679db58c4c3"
  9. How do I delete Office 365 for students.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I delete Office 365 for students.: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. ***Modified title from: Office 365 A1 for students***...
  10. Office 365 A1 for students

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365 A1 for students: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-a1-for-students/4a063251-5aad-432f-8ba5-4740b46d10ed"