Windows 10: Student Discount

Discus and support Student Discount in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am wondering how to do the student renew through the University.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arielrose10, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Student Discount

I am wondering how to do the student renew through the University.

:)

arielrose10, Oct 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 Student Discount?

I was wondering if, as a full time student (In the UK), it is possible to get a student discount when buying Windows 10 64-Bit?

NatFranklin1, Oct 1, 2019
  3. SiddhK Win User
    Student discount on Windows 10

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a student discount on Windows 10?

SiddhK, Oct 1, 2019
  4. JR-Miel Win User

Student Discount

Student Discount Windows 10

And when will the discount be available ?

I think that i'm not the only one who wait the student offer to get Windows 10

JR-Miel, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Student Discount

1. Student Discount - Similar Threads - Student Discount

2. Unable to redeem student discount after qualifying for academic discounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to redeem student discount after qualifying for academic discounts: I am unable to redeem the student discount for SC 900 fundamentals after qualifying for academic discount. I am receiving the following message, "No discounts available for this email address. If you have attended an event that provides an exam offer, please check the terms...
  3. Unable to redeem student discount after qualifying for academic discounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to redeem student discount after qualifying for academic discounts: I am unable to redeem the student discount for SC 900 fundamentals after qualifying for academic discount. I am receiving the following message, "No discounts available for this email address. If you have attended an event that provides an exam offer, please check the terms...
  4. Student discount elementary school

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Student discount elementary school: My children are virtual schooled. They recently received a laptop with no operating system on it. Is there a way to purchase windows 10 preferably Pro with a student discount?...
  5. Student discount elementary school

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Student discount elementary school: My children are virtual schooled. They recently received a laptop with no operating system on it. Is there a way to purchase windows 10 preferably Pro with a student discount?...
  6. Student discount elementary school

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Teacher or student discount for Windows 10

Teacher or student discount for Windows 10: Do you know if there is a teacher or student discount for Windows 10? or Xbox Live? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teacher-or-student-discount-for-windows-10/c4608fd4-1627-41a7-98aa-7293ae6de006
  8. Student Discount on Windows 10

Student Discount on Windows 10: Hello, I’m m trying to figure out if there is a student discount on Windows 10? I need an activation key. I’ve already seen mulitple threads about getting it for free if an instudtion has an agreement in place with Microsoft. My school does not, I just want to know if...
  9. July 2020 CUNY student looking for Windows 10 license free or discounted so that I can use...

July 2020 CUNY student looking for Windows 10 license free or discounted so that I can use...: Hi, Thanks ahead of time for your help. I am a current City University of New York student looking a for a free or discounted Windows 10 license so that I can install on a new machine. Onthehub seems to be useless for this task for CUNY. Also onthehub has duplicate listings...
  10. Razer Blade 15 (2019) Student Discounts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blade 15 (2019) Student Discounts: Will the following model Razer Blade 15 ever be in stock again at this discounted price? Razer Blade 15 RZ09-02887E92-MSU1 Gaming Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/razer-blade-15-2019-student-discounts/ec030249-ae8f-40de-b39f-445cd0d75155