Windows 10: Student Discount

Discus and support Student Discount in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am wondering how to do the student renew through the University.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arielrose10, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Student Discount

I am wondering how to do the student renew through the University.

:)

arielrose10, Oct 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 Student Discount?

I was wondering if, as a full time student (In the UK), it is possible to get a student discount when buying Windows 10 64-Bit?

NatFranklin1, Oct 1, 2019
  3. SiddhK Win User
    Student discount on Windows 10

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a student discount on Windows 10?

SiddhK, Oct 1, 2019
  4. JR-Miel Win User

Student Discount

Student Discount Windows 10

And when will the discount be available ?

I think that i'm not the only one who wait the student offer to get Windows 10

JR-Miel, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Student Discount

1. Student Discount - Similar Threads - Student Discount

2. install office home and student 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install office home and student 2019: i get the error message oxcc43ns3 when I entered my product key and it won't install. Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-office-home-and-student-2019/77332fb8-93bc-4f00-ad1a-b993c20f74f7
  3. Linkedin Students

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linkedin Students: I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-students/5d579633-49e2-4905-b874-12410de1ce58
  4. In store special student pricing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In store special student pricing: I pre-ordered the Surface Pro 7 at a Microsoft Store a couple of days ago because I am leaving on holiday the day after the released (23rd October). So I wanted to make sure I could have it before my trip. Since then I logged onto Microsoft online and I saw that I am...
  5. Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Top 7 Apps for Student , Most famous apps for student: It is often difficult for college and high school students to cope with the ever-expanding obligations and resources. Students need to do a lot of things like reading, tests, and writing essays. Custom writing can be a good solution in this situation for students to complete...
  6. Diable Airplane Mode permanently on student computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Diable Airplane Mode permanently on student computers: I am the network administrator at a school and I have students who go into airplane mode to avoid monitoring software. Is there a way through group policy to disable this for students in our school? If not through group policy is there any other method to do this? Thank...
  7. MS Office Home and Student 2019 - update = error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Home and Student 2019 - update = error: Since the update, many of my sentences or phrases have a double line under them. The pages are all in a flash drive with passwords so I don't want to show a picture of the pages. word It looks like word underlined with 2 lines 141109
  8. Razer Blade 15 (2019) Student Discounts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Razer Blade 15 (2019) Student Discounts: Will the following model Razer Blade 15 ever be in stock again at this discounted price? Razer Blade 15 RZ09-02887E92-MSU1 Gaming Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/razer-blade-15-2019-student-discounts/ec030249-ae8f-40de-b39f-445cd0d75155
  9. discount for student in window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    discount for student in window 10: Hello, I am wondering if can i get a discount for be a university student in the purchase of the license of window 10 for my personal laptop. please if somebody can help me with my requirement. Thank you very much....
  10. Student discount on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Student discount on Windows 10: Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a student discount on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-discount-on-windows-10/c9821168-255e-491d-bde2-33d1ec6af055"