Windows 10: student login

Discus and support student login in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was told at school that you have a free version of Windows 10 for students. Where do I go to login. I downloaded the free version of office but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jimmyrnr, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Jimmyrnr Win User

student login

I was told at school that you have a free version of Windows 10 for students. Where do I go to login. I downloaded the free version of office but forgot where to log into

:)

Jimmyrnr, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Extend Login Time for students learning to type

I am in an elementary school environment and have kindergarten students learning to login to a computer. Windows 10 login screen goes back to a lock screen after 30 seconds. These younger kids need more time to login. How do I extend the login time
    for them? Thanks!

BrianNorwood, Jun 9, 2019
  4. student login

Extend Login Time for students learning to type

Hi Brian,

For us to isolate your concern with login time on Windows 10, have you tried checking/changing the
    Screen timeout settings? If not, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Lock screen settings; then, hit
      Enter.
    • Click Screen timeout settings.
    • Change/update the value under Screen as per requirement.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

student login

1. student login - Similar Threads - student login

2. I can not login my student account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not login my student account.: I'm reinstall a new windwos 10 on my laptop. But when I try to login my student account, it has some errors. here is the screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-login-my-student-account/69bf1956-6ad1-4389-a2ea-2596429e99d7
  3. I can not login my student account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not login my student account.: I'm reinstall a new windwos 10 on my laptop. But when I try to login my student account, it has some errors. here is the screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-login-my-student-account/69bf1956-6ad1-4389-a2ea-2596429e99d7
  4. I can not login my student account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE: I bought a computer to be used by students attending my medical training school. I set up the computer using my Microsoft account, but then all my personal stuff email and all my desktop icons displays. I don't want them to see any of that. How do I set up a separate login...
  6. SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE

SET UP SEPARATE LOGIN FOR STUDENTS TO USE: I bought a computer to be used by students attending my medical training school. I set up the computer using my Microsoft account, but then all my personal stuff email and all my desktop icons displays. I don't want them to see any of that. How do I set up a separate login...
  7. I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...: I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the account has been locked. Is there anything i can do to open my computer?...
  8. I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...

I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...: I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the account has been locked. Is there anything i can do to open my computer?...
  9. I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Why does Windows 11 not let you login with a student or nonpersonal account?? When will it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 not let you login with a student or nonpersonal account?? When will it...: I am trying to accept my invitation to the early access Goodnotes Beta, but I cannot due to Windows 11 not allowing school microsoft accounts to login to the store. Need assistance....