Windows 10: Student Microsoft 365 stopped working

Discus and support Student Microsoft 365 stopped working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to use microsoft tools because it says I do not have office. I have the free version for students. Any suggestions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SaraRogers3, May 24, 2020.

1. Student Microsoft 365 stopped working

I am unable to use microsoft tools because it says I do not have office. I have the free version for students. Any suggestions.

:)

SaraRogers3, May 24, 2020

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2020
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, May 24, 2020
  4. Student Microsoft 365 stopped working

Microsoft 365 A3 for students 1 year subscription

We have problem Microsoft 365 A3 for students version. We can not activate windows 10 enterprise, can activate Microsoft office 365 only.

Please let me know, Microsoft 365 A3 version is windows 10 license included or not?

Machine Room 6, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Student Microsoft 365 stopped working

1. Student Microsoft 365 stopped working - Similar Threads - Student Microsoft 365

2. Windows 10 activation by Microsoft 365 A3 student account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation by Microsoft 365 A3 student account: I'm using windows 11 pro. Today, our university gave us Microsoft 365 A3 subscription which includes windows 10 enterprise subscription. Now, I want to convert windows 11 pro to 10 or 11 enterprise or education. But, I cannot find any way of doing it.How to change windows...
  3. Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365: I get directed to sts.[school name].edu site to sign into my student Office account. I can't sign in though, because it tells me that my username or password is incorrect, but both are the email address and password I use to sign in to my other school accounts....
  4. Microsoft Student Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Student Account: Hello, I have a problem with my Microsoft student account where I still get the message that I have to activate while I've heard that I can benefit from a free account. Please advise. Thank you...
  5. Microsoft Student Accunt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Student Accunt: I installed microsoft teams on my home computer to do school work, but in doing so my school somehow installed dyknow, a tracker again on MY pc, and now when i press the windows key and type something to search this comes up with my school logo and name. It also blocked the...
  6. Student Office 365

Student Office 365: When i connect my student email to use office 365 i cant use a pin because the organisation is controlling aspects of Windows 10. How do i use office 365 with my student email without the organisation having control over windows?...
  7. How do I delete Office 365 for students.

How do I delete Office 365 for students.: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. ***Modified title from: Office 365 A1 for students***...
  8. Office 365 A1 for students

Office 365 A1 for students: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-a1-for-students/4a063251-5aad-432f-8ba5-4740b46d10ed"
  9. activate Microsoft Student ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activate Microsoft Student ID: I have a problem that a student sent me a word .docx which I need to review and edit but can not do that because MS word is asking for a key. Can you help please? *Mad 65750
  10. Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US: Making it easier for teachers and students to work together Microsoft Office has long been a staple in the teacher toolkit for communicating and collaborating with their classes. Today we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve made it easier for teachers to get Office on all...