Windows 10: student office download

Discus and support student office download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded Microsoft student office a couple of years ago. Now its says I can't use it, I can connect with office on line. What is that? Irene... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IreneCovington1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. student office download

I downloaded Microsoft student office a couple of years ago. Now its says I can't use it, I can connect with office on line. What is that?

Irene

:)

IreneCovington1, Mar 20, 2020

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 20, 2020
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Mar 20, 2020
  4. student office download

download office home & Student 2019

Where do I download office 2019 Home & Student, I have the Key Code Already
    don't need to buy again

BubbaSmith the 1st, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

student office download

1. student office download - Similar Threads - student office download

2. Office 2016 (Home and Student)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 (Home and Student): Can anyone explain to me why I have duplicate entries for my office programs in my start menu? For one entry, the icon is normal in size and for the other entry, the icon is tiny in size. Also why do all (4) programs for Office 2016 appear tiny in size in the control panel?...
  3. Office Home & Student disappeared

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home & Student disappeared: Last September I purchased a one off installation of MS Office Home & Student because I often need to be working on things with no internet connection. Today the Word icon wouldn't work and if I tried to open a Word document stored on my laptop, it would say it couldn't be...
  4. Student Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Student Office 365: When i connect my student email to use office 365 i cant use a pin because the organisation is controlling aspects of Windows 10. How do i use office 365 with my student email without the organisation having control over windows?...
  5. download office home & Student 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download office home & Student 2019: Where do I download office 2019 Home & Student, I have the Key Code Alreadydon't need to buy again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-office-home-student-2019/ca9a9977-3773-48fa-a9c9-57545ccbdebe
  6. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  7. Office 365 A1 for students

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365 A1 for students: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-a1-for-students/4a063251-5aad-432f-8ba5-4740b46d10ed"
  8. Micsoft Office Student 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Micsoft Office Student 2010: Hi, When Windows 10 updated it deleted my Micosoft Office Student 2010. Please advise how to get back on my PC..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micsoft-office-student-2010/b495f5b2-9153-4fd3-a319-ca2730e133c9
  9. Office home & student 2007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office home & student 2007: I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl...
  10. Office Home and Student 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Home and Student 2010: My Office Home and Student 2010 became corrupted with Win 10 Anniversary edition upgrade. I need to un install / re install this software. This was pre installed on my PC and I have no copy of the original software and I cannot find a download site. I have the product key. I...