Windows 10: Student product key

Discus and support Student product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, I have built my own pc and have managed to get a copy of windows ten onto it, I would like to purchase the product key, but have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Meghan Geer, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Student product key

Hi there, I have built my own pc and have managed to get a copy of windows ten onto it, I would like to purchase the product key, but have no idea where to find it. I thought I saw a student discount somewhere, but after some searching I've decided I would ask. I'm using my school email, hope that makes it easier. I just got it running today. Thanks

:)

Meghan Geer, Dec 27, 2020

2. Student Windows 10 - asking for a product key

Hey I downloaded the free version of windows that students get!

It keeps coming up with the "activate windows - go to settings to activate windows" watermark in the corner and directs me to entering a product key! Because this is the free student version I didn't get a product key so don't know what to do! It's not letting
    me do a lot of things now

CharlieColli, Dec 27, 2020
  3. NDIBEMADU Win User
    Lost of Product Key

I bought my Laptop in July 2015 with the Home and Student Microsoft Word. When I refreshed my computer I lost the Product key and I could not find the CD that contain the product key. What shall I do please suggest and help.

NDIBEMADU, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Yaseen47 Win User

Student product key

Windows 8.1 Pro Student Offer/ Transferring Product Key

Good Day

I Purchased the Windows 8.1 Pro Student Offer back in 2015 however I have sold my Computer approximately 3 months ago with that Windows 8.1 Package installed on the system . I plan on purchasing a new computer. Is there any way I can use that same product
    key on my new computer as I have the product key in my email still. If not is there Windows 8.1/10 Student offers (as the one mentioned in the description) available still for purchase as Im currently a student still

Help will be highly appreciated in this matter.

Yaseen47, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Student product key

1. Student product key - Similar Threads - Student product key

2. Student Office 365 requiring product key for desktop verison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Student Office 365 requiring product key for desktop verison: Hello,I have downloaded the office 365 for college but the web based wasn't convenient for me as I don't always have internet. I downloaded the desktop version and it is requiring activation. Where can I get my product key to activate this?...
  3. Student Office 365 requiring product key for desktop verison

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Student Office 365 requiring product key for desktop verison: Hello,I have downloaded the office 365 for college but the web based wasn't convenient for me as I don't always have internet. I downloaded the desktop version and it is requiring activation. Where can I get my product key to activate this?...
  4. Free windows key for college students?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free windows key for college students?: I heard that college students get free windows keys. How do I get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-key-for-college-students/f268c556-b162-4b4c-8f81-dc2152bd8483
  5. Azure for students Windows 10 Education Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Azure for students Windows 10 Education Product key: Hi there.I have a laptop with a Windows 10 Home SL digital license, but I would like to use the full Windows capabilities. So I am going to upgrade my Windows 10 edition to "Education" with product key, provided by Azure for students subscription. Since the topic of...
  6. WINDOWS ACTIVATION KEY FOR STUDENTS

WINDOWS ACTIVATION KEY FOR STUDENTS: hii have my academic account and want to get windows 10 activation key for free , how could i get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-key-for-students/be0c32d3-a9df-48df-bb97-e6899be4e162
  7. Which product to activate from window student?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which product to activate from window student?: So I recently built a computer and the copy of windows I had on the Mobo was a education edition thats no longer valid. Its asking me to activate I'm just unsure which product I need to buy to activate? Do I need a full copy? Cause I see prices differences all over the...
  8. product key for adult education student at Warren County Career Center

product key for adult education student at Warren County Career Center: I am a student in the IT department and I have misplaced the product key for my windows 10 edu. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-adult-education-student-at-warren/56cd8639-1085-406a-b78e-5d5fd8c3cbe4"
  9. New windows 10 and problems entering product key for old 2010 office and student

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New windows 10 and problems entering product key for old 2010 office and student: I have entered my product key 3 times and always its fails to be accepted after 2 - 3 mins. Is this because the new windows 10 does not support this old procuct key...
  10. Windows 10 "student key"

Windows 10 "student key": Hi. About 3 years ago I bought a windows 10 licence key provided by my university. I installed windows with the ISO supplied by the store and also the product key. Recently, I had to reinstall windows on my machine and I went to the store to redownload the ISO and get the...