Windows 10: studio wireless won't work in windows 10

Discus and support studio wireless won't work in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B728\00e04c000001 requires further installation. I made everything what was suggested here... and still… nothing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ErikReynaert, Feb 15, 2019.

1. studio wireless won't work in windows 10

Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B728\00e04c000001 requires further installation.

I made everything what was suggested here... and still… nothing is working..the message stays there..

And the troubleshooter don't find anything (he says I have repaired it)…

The drivers says that the best driver is installed..

I can throw away my dr Dre...

Dammed…

greetings

Erik

:)

ErikReynaert, Feb 15, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is up gradation from Windows 7 to 10.The problem of `NG Studio not working' still persists despite the steps undertaken as suggested by you.Now what to do?

AmitavaSengupta, Feb 15, 2019
  4. studio wireless won't work in windows 10

Window 10, NG Studio stopped working.

Mine is Pinacle Studio 18,windows 10 upgraded from windows 7.after completing of almost 39% of rendering to external drive NG Studio suddenly stops working(same thing happened for several times).The problem persist despite steps undertaken as suggested
    by you

AmitavaSengupta, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

studio wireless won't work in windows 10

1. studio wireless won't work in windows 10 - Similar Threads - studio wireless won't

2. Wireless Mouse won't work after Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Mouse won't work after Sleep: when I turn on my laptop after sleep, my wireless mouse getting off. Even after tapping buttons also it is not getting ON. I need to take out the wireless adaptor and insert again. Then it is working fine. Will it happens as a default or I need to change any system settings....
  3. Wireless Mouse not working in Windows 10

Wireless Mouse not working in Windows 10: Every time I need to change batteries in my mouse, it stops working. I have tried every trick in the book from support sites, but to no avail. The problem sometimes will fix itself, but this may take several days. IT seems to me to be an problem in windows 10. Is there...
  4. wireless headset is not working with windows 10

wireless headset is not working with windows 10: the screen is showing is paired . but not getting any sound via headset[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-headset-is-not-working-with-windows-10/ee2adcca-6053-4912-89e6-41e66d6b501d
  5. Wireless connectivity won't work after Windows update!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless connectivity won't work after Windows update!!!!: Hi, I'm not fantastic with computers but I can follow instruction well and generally a quick online search can diagnose a fault and rectify it, I am however stuck with this one. I turned my Asus Predator Triton 500 on yesterday morning after working absolutely fine the...
  6. Wireless mouse won't work?? Help please

Wireless mouse won't work?? Help please: I purchased a new wireless mouse and keyboard set, the keyboard is working fine as this is what I am typing on now, but the mouse won't work. Yes, they both have new batteries in as they are both new. The computer says they are installed and functioning properly but there is...
  7. Microsoft LifeCam Studio not working on Windows 10

Microsoft LifeCam Studio not working on Windows 10: Hello, I have a LifeCam HD-500 and the auto-focus is really annoying. I'm trying to turn it off but I've read this has to be done in the LifeCam Studio. I tried to install LifeCam 3.60, but it won't work. I can't even find the app in the start menu and I have no clue where...
  8. Wireless and other mice won't work

Wireless and other mice won't work: My external mouse for my laptop stopped working. I have now purchased 2 more (first was the same brand so then I went with another). In all 3 cases, they will not operate and when opening device settings, it says the drivers are corrupted. Then I click update driver and it...
  9. Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working.

Attempting to pair Beats Studio Wireless to Computer. Bluetooth appears to not be working.: Greetings all, For some reason when I try to pair the headphones the computer can't seem to find them. I also noticed my bluetooth phone can't find the computer. The phone can find the headphones without issue. I also noticed a peculiarity in the action center in that...
  10. Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 won't work: Here is my problem: I have had Autoplay Media Studio 8.5 installed on this PC for a long time and now all of a sudden it won't work. Something appears to be blocking it from running or intercepting it and shutting it down. AMS 8.5 is a program for creating other programs...