Windows 10: Study related software, calendars and reminders etc.

Discus and support Study related software, calendars and reminders etc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for software to help me better focus on study tasks . This is for a GED. I need all the help I can get so wonder if productivity study... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OtherWay1982, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Study related software, calendars and reminders etc.

Looking for software to help me better focus on study tasks .
    This is for a GED.
    I need all the help I can get so wonder
    if productivity study software will help me study ?

:)

OtherWay1982, Oct 4, 2020

2. do you know about good calendar / reminder softwares

calendar / reminder with notification that stays until you close the notification?

• you're not always by your desktop / mobile,
    • you could be swimming, tons of things, etc

also something for 'sequenced, associated tasks'?

• calendar / reminder software where if you move task #1 from 10am to 9am,
    • then task #2 that is associated with task #1 will move from 11am to 10am

win10user999, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Reminders from deleted calendars

Hi Hawana,

I'd double-check the deleted status of the calendar on your device.

• Open Calendar on your Nokia Lumia 820.
    • Tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom and tap settings
    • Go through the list of calendars being shown on your device. You can deselect a calendar by tapping the toggle button the right of the calendar name.

You might also want to confirm that these reminders were not somehow synced to another calendar. Check each of the calendars being synced to your phone on a desktop and/or Internet browser to insure the reminders do not exist on another calendar.

If these are truly reminders from the deleted calendar (not listed on your device per steps above), and you do not want to rest your phone to factory default, then you might want to just sit it out as the phone only syncs so far into the future. In theory,
    they should eventually go away.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Study related software, calendars and reminders etc.

Remove a reminder from calendar

Hi Christine,

Regarding your query on how to remove reminders in your calendar, we suggest to check this article:

Set or remove reminders
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

To isolate the issue, you may check this thread and look for MVP Diane Poemsky answer:

Unabe to dismiss or delete an Outlook calendar reminder.
    It contains troubleshooting steps to clear the reminders.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Study related software, calendars and reminders etc.

1. Study related software, calendars and reminders etc. - Similar Threads - Study related software

2. What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?: I have been getting a pop up on the right of my PC about my password expiring, but whenever I click on it, it takes me nowhere. It opens no tabs, and does nothing further. I have no idea what it is referencing. Is it my Microsoft account? My windows account? I don't remember...
  3. Related to softwares

Related to softwares: Hello guys,How can we download and install a software freely if someone can not afford to pay? Is there any way or free websites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-softwares/8c84ddac-64b5-4fee-af42-0515d191ddc7
  4. "Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing

"Reminders" from Google Calendar to Windows Calendar are NOT syncing: I have successfully sync Events from my Google Calendar to the built in Windows Calendar The "Reminders" in my Google Calendar are NOT syncing with the Windows Calendar OS : Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Version 2004 How do I resolve this?...
  5. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  6. 1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 : Missing Reminder in Calendar: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/z9y6hznfoq541.png?width=521&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b4f596a5751dd38561f51995c9159f7e9462c0d submitted by /u/IVXWIIV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ed6s94/1909_missing_reminder_in_calendar/
  7. Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Calendar Reminders: I've been unable to get the reminder feature to work. I have no problem setting a reminder, but then nothing happens. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-reminders/4742ce34-e27b-4466-bd59-6210b1856ad3
  8. do you know about good calendar / reminder softwares

do you know about good calendar / reminder softwares: calendar / reminder with notification that stays until you close the notification? you're not always by your desktop / mobile, you could be swimming, tons of things, etc also something for 'sequenced, associated tasks'? calendar / reminder software where if you move task...
  9. Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar

Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar: I have just started to use the Windows 10 Calendar app and have set up several 'Test' events with the reminder time set to 15, 30 minutes and 1 hour reminder time. The time for each passes with no indication of a reminder for any of them that I can see. What should they look...
  10. Calendar app - reminder missing

Calendar app - reminder missing: Maybe this is little unusual question, but I don't know where else to ask. I am using calendar app in windows 10, as a default calendar app on my desktop. when I put some reminder it does appear on windows, but NOT on my iPhone. I am using google calendar and google account...