Windows 10: Studying for md-101

Discus and support Studying for md-101 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am sorry if this is not the correct group to ask this question. I am currently studying for the md-101 certification test and I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IT_Texas, Jun 17, 2020.

1. IT_Texas Win User

Studying for md-101

Hello, I am sorry if this is not the correct group to ask this question.

I am currently studying for the md-101 certification test and I would like to know what is the best and more economical way to gain real experience deploying systems using Intune , autopilot and other cloud technologies discussed on the certification.

I have access to hardware servers and clients but I don't know where to start with the cloud part without wasting money on licenses or unnecessary services

Any advise ?

Thanks

:)

IT_Texas, Jun 17, 2020

2. When I updated to windows 10 my old 101 puzzle and logic games are not working

Hello,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you installed these games on your Computer? Is it through CD/DVD or Windows Store?
    • When you say, "old 101 puzzle" are you referring to Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles?

As you have already tried different troubleshooting steps with no avail, I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer regarding this matter for assistance and check if this helps.

Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 17, 2020
  3. 101 screen saver

That doesnot work either, I recently bought Nokia 101 and not able to set/change screen timeout settings.

a suggestion/ help would be appriciated.

ajay01---01, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Nurffe Win User

Studying for md-101

Lumia 920 & md-310

yes the update dots are running for while at the top of the screen but it wont list md310.. its saying that there isnt any supported devices even tho Im listening music thru nokia md-310 at the same time

Nurffe, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Studying for md-101

1. Studying for md-101 - Similar Threads - Studying 101

2. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?: Hello i wanted to know if i disconnected my school account will it make a difference can i connect it back if i want to and it will be the same ?...
  3. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?: Hello i wanted to know if i disconnected my school account will it make a difference can i connect it back if i want to and it will be the same ?...
  4. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. if i disconnected my school account will it affect my studys in the office ?

8. I come for the future my studies is ultra fasters and important when I get the motivation I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I come for the future my studies is ultra fasters and important when I get the motivation I...: people I tell you something please try help me in this moment i have the motivation and thinks for can chance the life the to much people I don't want lost this motivation is for this I working very hard one but something I feeling very bad and is very difficult to me get...
  9. I come for the future my studies is ultra fasters and important when I get the motivation I...

I come for the future my studies is ultra fasters and important when I get the motivation I...: people I tell you something please try help me in this moment i have the motivation and thinks for can chance the life the to much people I don't want lost this motivation is for this I working very hard one but something I feeling very bad and is very difficult to me get...
  10. What does ''Video Idle Timeout'' in sleep study report mean? SLEEP ISSUEE

What does ''Video Idle Timeout'' in sleep study report mean? SLEEP ISSUEE: I was looking through my sleep study report and found this: What does this mean?? CONTEXT: For over a year now, whenever my laptop goes to sleep it does not wake up. It does not happen all the time, but at least 5 times a day. I was suggested to update to Windows 11, update...