Windows 10: stuff doesnt go away after i'm done using it

Discus and support stuff doesnt go away after i'm done using it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; for example, I click on the date and time stamp on my computer and the calendar pops up, I click on it again and then the calendar will disappear for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ltj1975, Mar 19, 2019.

1. ltj1975 Win User

stuff doesnt go away after i'm done using it

for example, I click on the date and time stamp on my computer and the calendar pops up, I click on it again and then the calendar will disappear for a short moment and then it will pop back open but I don't want it to. how can I stop this from happening?

:)

ltj1975, Mar 19, 2019

2. the sims 2 h&m fashion stuff tsupdo.exe stopped working

Hi,

I would suggest you uninstall the game completely and reinstall the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information is helpful regarding the
    install of Sims 2 h&m fashion stuff. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

1. stuff doesnt go away after i'm done using it - Similar Threads - stuff doesnt away

2. After update the info doesn't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update the info doesn't go away: So since like two months everytime after I update my win 11 the updat won't disappear even when I refresh the site with "check for update" the same update shows up again saying "finished". To show you what I mean I'm gonna attach a few screenshots my pc language is german so...
  3. Why is the Volume and what I'm listening to not going away?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the Volume and what I'm listening to not going away?: Hi- I have found myself with two black boxes on my desktop whenever I am listening to music or watching a video. These boxes are shown in the attached picture and include the volume I'm listening at and what I am listening to. They will not go away if clicked on and are...
  4. Why is the Volume and what I'm listening to not going away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Volume and what I'm listening to not going away?: Hi- I have found myself with two black boxes on my desktop whenever I am listening to music or watching a video. These boxes are shown in the attached picture and include the volume I'm listening at and what I am listening to. They will not go away if clicked on and are...
  5. Why is the Volume and what I'm listening to not going away?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Weird Stuff Going On

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird Stuff Going On: Hello and Good Day! I just wanted to clear that after the recent update to my Windows 10, things started going weird. Firstly, it told me that "Your Windows license will expire soon." but asides from that, whenever I open File Explorer, Control Panel, Task Manager, any...
  7. I'm done with this error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm done with this error.: I have a bunch of random files on my pc and most likely some malware but idk. I'm trying to reset my computer completely to a fresh windows 10 but I keep getting this error. I will go through the part where it says "preparing to restart" and it will get to 100% then restart....
  8. Making CMD Go Away After Task Is Done

in Windows 10 Support
    Making CMD Go Away After Task Is Done: Hello, I have a scheduled task set to run once per week. It executes a batch file that uses 7zip commands to zip a folder. It looks like: Code: @echo off taskkill /im "plex media server.exe" 7za u "D:\odrive\Amazon Cloud Drive\Plex\plexbackup.7z" D:\plexdata -mx0...
  9. After July will the upgrade nagging go away?

in Windows 10 Support
    After July will the upgrade nagging go away?: I've removed and hidden the update that puts the icon on the task bar but it sneaks in sometimes. After July will the nagging for an upgrade go away? 38908
  10. I'm done with Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm done with Win10: Hi there For actual Trading -- I agree but I'm thinking of things like "Technical Analysis" where you want to run some "What If" scenarios or spread sheets with pivot tables etc. In any case you still need to run things concurrently and using keyboard + mouse combos on big...