Windows 10: Stuff not downloading

Discus and support Stuff not downloading in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im trying to download stuff on my pc but everytime it does it bugs out on me. If I try and download something on the internet it takes me back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SolusCoalman, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Stuff not downloading

Im trying to download stuff on my pc but everytime it does it bugs out on me. If I try and download something on the internet it takes me back to the original screen or the Run popup doesnt come up. If i download something from the store it just says error.

I’ll post this on some different subreddits, Im not sure if this a windows problem, my computer, or the website.

submitted by /u/SolusCoalman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SolusCoalman, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Stuff not downloading

Option to search My stuff in Cortana missing

Hello,

• When you say, "MY STUFF option or magnifying glass icon" exactly which option are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point and check if this helps.
    To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Write us back with the above information and the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Stuff not downloading

1. Stuff not downloading - Similar Threads - Stuff downloading

2. I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.: I sync all my stuff before I did a factory reset I want my stuff back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-sync-my-stuff-before-i-did-a-reset-i-want-my/383ef5ca-375a-4336-a2dd-5c5d03377227
  3. I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.: I sync all my stuff before I did a factory reset I want my stuff back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-sync-my-stuff-before-i-did-a-reset-i-want-my/383ef5ca-375a-4336-a2dd-5c5d03377227
  4. I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  6. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  7. So how can download stuff anywhere?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So how can download stuff anywhere?: I’m trying to change my recommendations where got setting and Apps & features but it doesn’t have a option to click ‘anywhere’ on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-how-can-download-stuff-anywhere/e307e985-efcb-431e-918e-d7edb5ae3d7e
  8. So how can download stuff anywhere?

So how can download stuff anywhere?: I’m trying to change my recommendations where got setting and Apps & features but it doesn’t have a option to click ‘anywhere’ on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-how-can-download-stuff-anywhere/e307e985-efcb-431e-918e-d7edb5ae3d7e
  9. Is there a log or something where I could find out if somebody had downloaded stuff from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a log or something where I could find out if somebody had downloaded stuff from my...: I have a friend who have a abusive boyfriend. Yes I know they should break up. Now she has a dilemma and I promised to ask it for her so that she won´t get caught doing it. She has a strong suspicion that the boyfriend has downloaded everything from her computer to a cloud...
  10. Is there a log or something where I could find out if somebody had downloaded stuff from my...

Is there a log or something where I could find out if somebody had downloaded stuff from my...: I have a friend who have a abusive boyfriend. Yes I know they should break up. Now she has a dilemma and I promised to ask it for her so that she won´t get caught doing it. She has a strong suspicion that the boyfriend has downloaded everything from her computer to a cloud...