Windows 10: Stumbled upon the virtual desktop in Windows 10... Couldn't be happier!

Discus and support Stumbled upon the virtual desktop in Windows 10... Couldn't be happier! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As somebody that is easily distracted by other software/notifications on my computer, this has been an absolute lifesaver! I usually turn off all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gts250gamer101, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Stumbled upon the virtual desktop in Windows 10... Couldn't be happier!

As somebody that is easily distracted by other software/notifications on my computer, this has been an absolute lifesaver! I usually turn off all of the extra stuff on my taskbar (Cortana bar, people, task view, etc.) but after accidentally swiping with three fingers on my trackpad, I discovered the ability to add a new desktop, and it has been extremely helpful!

Curious, has anybody else had a cool feature like this that they discovered after years of using Windows 10?

submitted by /u/gts250gamer101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gts250gamer101, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Stumbled upon the virtual desktop in Windows 10... Couldn't be happier!

1. Stumbled upon the virtual desktop in Windows 10... Couldn't be happier! - Similar Threads - Stumbled upon virtual

2. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  3. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 virtual desktops: I just started to use desktops on windows 10 ---- on one of my laptop it works ok --- create a new desktop and it is clear -- no open windows and tabs on my other win 10 laptop --- when I open a desktop the items form the previous desktop bleed into the new desktop Is there a...
  4. windows 10 virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  6. Windows 10 virtual desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 virtual desktop: We have a mission critical pc that I want to run with a virtual desktop. I want to know if there is a way to automatically start the virtual environment upon bootup?Also, if I back up the virtual machine, will the backup include all of the applications that are on the system?...
  7. Windows 10 virtual desktop

8. stumbled upon this problem can somebody help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stumbled upon this problem can somebody help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RemarkableEngineer30 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqhf3b/stumbled_upon_this_problem_can_somebody_help/
  9. cool animation I stumbled upon while searching for weather in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cool animation I stumbled upon while searching for weather in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luxtabula [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffc5k0/cool_animation_i_stumbled_upon_while_searching/
  10. Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.

Windows 10, Virtual Desktop.: I accidentally created 845 virtual desktops, due to a button malfunction. I'd like to erase desktop 2-845 via quick PowerShell command or something in that direction....