Windows 10: stumbled upon this problem can somebody help

Discus and support stumbled upon this problem can somebody help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RemarkableEngineer30 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RemarkableEngineer30, Feb 23, 2021.

1. stumbled upon this problem can somebody help

/u/RemarkableEngineer30, Feb 23, 2021

2. Microsoft store says "server stumbled please refresh" and closes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I know how this concerns you, let me help you to resolve this issue.

Provide more information to help you better:

1. Does the issue persist only when using store?

2. Did you check your internet connection?

I suggest you to reset the store and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and verify the result.

Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter .

I also suggest you to follow the suggestions from the following links.

You may refer to the suggestions by Venkat Iyer

Workaround to fix “Server Stumbled” issue with Windows 10 Store on PC (error code 0x80072EFD)

Kindly refer to the Suggestion by Scott_Sta too.

Windows 10 Store "Server Stumbled" with error code 80072EFD

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 23, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 23, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

stumbled upon this problem can somebody help

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

stumbled upon this problem can somebody help

1. stumbled upon this problem can somebody help - Similar Threads - stumbled upon problem

2. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??: I was resetting my PCwipe hard disk optionand it turned off because my mum turned off the power now it says to boot in 'windows volume 3' or 'windows volume 3' then i tried ways online and it all led to one screen saying 'You need to sign in as an administrator to continue,...
  3. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??: I was resetting my PCwipe hard disk optionand it turned off because my mum turned off the power now it says to boot in 'windows volume 3' or 'windows volume 3' then i tried ways online and it all led to one screen saying 'You need to sign in as an administrator to continue,...
  4. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  6. Can somebody help me please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can somebody help me please: I booted my laptop, and was met by strTrail.exe not working so it goes into troubleshooting mode, i go to reset my pc and select my account but i forgot my password, but i tried using the ones i know were it but it says it’s incorrect everytime. And when i go to restart the...
  7. Can somebody help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody help me?: I do not know what is happening with my microphone, it sounds horrible, I looked everywhere I downloaded all the realtek drivers I downloaded krisp I downloaded Voicemeeter and looked for the windows sound control panel, but I can't find ANYTHING, in all games, microphone...
  8. Can somebody help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can somebody help me: ¿Is it driver problem, or is it my windows?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-somebody-help-me/adfb45d9-0587-42d9-996c-c3a6eae2c61d
  9. Can somebody help me with this

Can somebody help me with this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DoctorVid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf4ieo/can_somebody_help_me_with_this/
  10. Can Somebody Help me?

Can Somebody Help me?: I did download game, I ran it and I do not see anything, except the notice on screen to change resolution I tried to restart pc and after boot up (when I should normaly see login screen) I see again notice to lower resolution, how should I do it without reseting pc and...