Windows 10: Stunted operations

Discus and support Stunted operations in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; But there is an interesting happening in one of my accounts. When I try to open Firefox or Thunderbird I get a message saying both are in use, close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by pedsto, Jul 13, 2018.

1. pedsto Win User

Stunted operations

But there is an interesting happening in one of my accounts. When I try to open Firefox or Thunderbird I get a message saying both are in use, close those incidences and continue. What? Task Manager gives no such "in use" information. Also, I cannot open Edge or Chrome. Nothing happens. Google Earth opens but I cannot search. Network status indicates "Internet Access" ???

:)

pedsto, Jul 13, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Movies Stunts and Effects not installing.

I recently bought The Movies Stunts and Effects, I tried installing on my laptop and my computer however on my laptop it shows ntdll.dll problem and on my desktop it show runtime error. What is the solution, I really want to play this game. I have a windows

Xenia Küchler, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Stunted operations

Copy Operations with Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What happens when you try to attach files?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Which application are you talking about?
    • Which was the previous operating system installed on the computer?
    I suggest you to run the program in Compatibility mode and check if it helps, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Stunted operations

1. Stunted operations - Similar Threads - Stunted operations

2. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  3. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  4. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40: Hello. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD, mostly ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40, reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from scratch using MediaCreationTool_22H2, replaced the RAM and still the blue screen flies out. Can anyone tell me from the dumps which...
  5. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40: Hello. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD, mostly ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40, reinstalled Windows 10 Pro from scratch using MediaCreationTool_22H2, replaced the RAM and still the blue screen flies out. Can anyone tell me from the dumps which...
  6. After several years of stable operation, the PC began to periodically BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. The filters on the Microsoft Store desktop app are broken and stunted. Why is it so painful...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The filters on the Microsoft Store desktop app are broken and stunted. Why is it so painful...: The calendar flyout is gone from Windows 11. But when I open the Microsoft Store app to try to find a simple calendar app i.e. to show a month view I am astounded at how the user experience for searching for an app is so deplorable.1. The Filters reset every time I view an...
  8. The filters on the Microsoft Store desktop app are broken and stunted. Why is it so painful...

The filters on the Microsoft Store desktop app are broken and stunted. Why is it so painful...: The calendar flyout is gone from Windows 11. But when I open the Microsoft Store app to try to find a simple calendar app i.e. to show a month view I am astounded at how the user experience for searching for an app is so deplorable.1. The Filters reset every time I view an...
  9. Just Cause 4 Stunts Location Progress Lost

Just Cause 4 Stunts Location Progress Lost: Has anyone encountered this bug on just cause 4 where all the discovered locations stunts became incomplete? I have gone through 50% of the location and completed all the corresponding stunts but when i started the game today, all the location became incomplete and i have to...
  10. Just Cause 4 Stunts Location Progress Lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just Cause 4 Stunts Location Progress Lost: Has anyone encountered this bug on just cause 4 where all the discovered locations stunts became incomplete? I have gone through 50% of the location and completed all the corresponding stunts but when i started the game today, all the location became incomplete and i have to...