Windows 10: Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END

Discus and support Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft. Change this or I never, and I mean NEVER, will buy your software again. I'm tired of this as they don't end. They just keep playing. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BruceStirling, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END

Microsoft. Change this or I never, and I mean NEVER, will buy your software again. I'm tired of this as they don't end. They just keep playing. It is 2018. One ad once in a while fine. But the SAME ad over and over after every game is just both stupid, I either quit or go away, and then don't go back till sometime in the future. Maybe time to uninstall as much as I can of Micro$oft software. At least you don't put ads in Office 365 (yet). And when you do I'll be gone to Google docs etc. or Open Office.

:)

BruceStirling, Sep 20, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

im old and stupid

You might be old, but stupid? I see no evidence for that.

Run your app with Administrator permissions:

• right-click on the app
    • select 'Run as administrator'
    • enter the password for an Administrator account when prompted.

BulldogXX, Sep 20, 2018
  3. New to N95 - Possible Stupid Question

they are no stupid questions here if you dont know ask! Stupid would be not asking! Anyway there is no option to end calls when the slider is closed but it is believed to become an option with the next fw update

roberth---01, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END

stupid Nokia

I have 5800 < stupid mobile ever

And my friend have one

my 5800 doesn't support tv - out and my friend 5800 does

Why ??

I have update it the last update is 30. ... the other 5800 31 ,, ,,

I don't like Nokia < stupid combany

AbdullahDX, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END

1. Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END - Similar Threads - Stupid yes stupid

2. This might be a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This might be a stupid question: Does factory resetting a laptop also factory reset my pc? Windows 10 is tied to my email which is used for both laptop and pc with synced settings turn on submitted by /u/pogbxxx [link] [comments]...
  3. Minecraft stupid bug.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft stupid bug.: Hi, i am on the verge of breaking my computer. Please i have googled and read through useless internet tips and advice but i saw that those reports are from 2012 till 2017 yet still in 2019 minecraft still faces such idiotic bugs. I entered the nether and left and my game...
  4. UPDATE STUPIDITY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE STUPIDITY: I have tried many ways to get the update assistant to accept the fact that there is no space to had on C drive it does not accept that FACT and go on to use an external USB Drive. What does it want from me ???????...
  5. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  6. stupid

stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  7. Stupid password

Stupid password: First it was when i had to make a microsoft account password and couldn't use my perfect password cause i had to have some 52037q and egdofjwgj and !_!{[¥=(@! Then it was that i had to create a password for startup sign in just to sign the pc into the microsoft account and...
  8. solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitare collection: windows 10 klondike not updating statistics other games statistics seem to be tracking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/solitare-collection/5020582b-de08-47d6-be26-6bd71e0bc21f
  9. Stupid me

Stupid me: Has anyone but me gotten that "Pro PC Cleaner" horsecrap. I run Avast, AdAware Pro, Spybot Search & Destroy, and Spyware Blaster and it STILL got through. Can't get rid of the crap. Nothing in the "Programs and Features". Not in the start up under Task Manager. Tried...
  10. One Drive stupidity

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive stupidity: While the latest build is installing on another pc, Iv'e just switched on one of my W10 updated pc's. The first thing that happened was "One Drive must be updated to continue using it". So I clicked to download it, and when it had finished, it said that I would have to...