Windows 10: Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END

Discus and support Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft. Change this or I never, and I mean NEVER, will buy your software again. I'm tired of this as they don't end. They just keep playing. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BruceStirling, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END

Microsoft. Change this or I never, and I mean NEVER, will buy your software again. I'm tired of this as they don't end. They just keep playing. It is 2018. One ad once in a while fine. But the SAME ad over and over after every game is just both stupid, I either quit or go away, and then don't go back till sometime in the future. Maybe time to uninstall as much as I can of Micro$oft software. At least you don't put ads in Office 365 (yet). And when you do I'll be gone to Google docs etc. or Open Office.

:)

BruceStirling, Sep 20, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

im old and stupid

You might be old, but stupid? I see no evidence for that.

Run your app with Administrator permissions:

• right-click on the app
    • select 'Run as administrator'
    • enter the password for an Administrator account when prompted.

BulldogXX, Sep 20, 2018
  3. New to N95 - Possible Stupid Question

they are no stupid questions here if you dont know ask! Stupid would be not asking! Anyway there is no option to end calls when the slider is closed but it is believed to become an option with the next fw update

roberth---01, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END

stupid Nokia

I have 5800 < stupid mobile ever

And my friend have one

my 5800 doesn't support tv - out and my friend 5800 does

Why ??

I have update it the last update is 30. ... the other 5800 31 ,, ,,

I don't like Nokia < stupid combany

AbdullahDX, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END

1. Stupid ad, yes stupid, in Solitare collection. AND THEY NEVER END - Similar Threads - Stupid yes stupid

2. Stupid Icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stupid Icons: Does anyone know where this stupid icon comes from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stupid-icons/c0e29e34-6106-4a14-b509-0e4e34de55c1
  3. Stupid of me . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stupid of me . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. You know, that little yellow box. Looks like, a file folder. That sits, on the taskbar. Well I, right clicked/unpinned it. It's the gateway, to everything. How do I, get it back??? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  4. Pointer is stupid.

Pointer is stupid.: Mouse pointer sitting on hypertext activates hypertext with no input given the mouse. Started doing this when upgraded to 10. Many hypertext links are too long to fit in space provided and pointer must sit on hypertext to make hypertext show its complete self. Can't even...
  5. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  6. stupid windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stupid windows: lost audio when installing. was told void and to reinstall windows without disc,please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stupid-windows/2c8f3e7f-4fe2-4f13-90c4-5f49f3a90a06
  7. Solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitare collection: What can be done to fix daily challenges. I am a premium user. I log in correctly, all other items work fine. Except when I try to do the daily challenges since the last update it simply shuts down the game and returns to Desk top. I have tried reinstalling ....no different....
  8. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  9. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  10. solitare collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitare collection: windows 10 klondike not updating statistics other games statistics seem to be tracking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/solitare-collection/5020582b-de08-47d6-be26-6bd71e0bc21f