Windows 10: Stupid and violated feeling...

Discus and support Stupid and violated feeling... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, I am .. I just introd myself a bit ago. but they welcomed me and told me to start a new thread and one of the experts will be along to try to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RenaLyn, May 22, 2021.

1. RenaLyn Win User

Stupid and violated feeling...

So, I am .. I just introd myself a bit ago. but they welcomed me and told me to start a new thread and one of the experts will be along to try to help me.... Ok so here is the back story to the main problem... my 2 computers basically #1 had either a nervous breakdown of some sort and started running amuck or more likely , also was on acid and amphetamines there was 20 stacked windows of some error about naming an object of something, and another 25 or so something about one note blah blah blah.... sorry I know that's not much of a description, oh and somehow the desktop that was showing on the 2nd monitor was suddenly in the task tray, like seriously all the icons and a tiny little label that said Desktop. Computer # 2 which I just bought at the end of March got it on like 3rd of April...well its acting like it is 1/2 stoned maybe kinda drunk..... just moving along real slow and not in a straight line with hiccups here and there... real slow, the keyboard was only registering every couple letters and it would miss whole words sometimes... just weren't there... and from here its going to get bad... i found help and the help i got from someone I thought was trustworthy wasn't, and now I feel kinds violated because they got their fingers in my stuff and just like a virus hijack it, partitioning my hard drive and changing drive letters to secret networks that come in from like everywhere, there like printers on their and then I figured out the printers were remote access. etc. ..... Most of it is gone I think, well I thought so but over time today things keep popping back up and my computer kept getting weirder and weirder ,... This is where i say, , its my fault too I opened the door and didn't say I dint want to drink the cool-aid --- I could have said more but I didn't want to offend over little things like putting all my defaults to edge and Bing, i figured ill put it back, look how much has doing to help me... so I didn't tell him when I let him in hey come in... but DONT throw a party..... i dint know that i somehow was joining a cult...and he'd be brining a party, but its a violation no matter what intent it was... I cant, and don't know how to get it all out and be sure its out... and I only have this weekend to get it together and catch up on all the classwork I didn't get to do , on Monday the work must be done, the new system that's for an entire non windows boot from a flash drive has to be working and my computer, at least one, will be scanned by my cert. instructor and i don't want to know what will happen when they see the security breech that is hidden drives etc.... I just want the 2 computers wiped clean, and my win 10 to be fresh installed and with the ability to be updated to where I am now because I am part of the insiders thing... and honestly I am terrified of letting someone else get fingers in my stuff... but I need help, and I don't want to go to Microsoft with it and have them pulling this stuff... I am inches away from losing the contract I have now, and not getting the one I am certifying for,,,..... help,

:)

RenaLyn, May 22, 2021
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, May 22, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2021
  4. Stupid and violated feeling...

I feel really stupid now

Dont feel stupid, its a common problem. Good luck removing the gunk though.

wazzledoozle, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Stupid and violated feeling...

1. Stupid and violated feeling... - Similar Threads - Stupid violated feeling

2. Stupid Icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stupid Icons: Does anyone know where this stupid icon comes from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stupid-icons/c0e29e34-6106-4a14-b509-0e4e34de55c1
  3. Stupid of me . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stupid of me . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. You know, that little yellow box. Looks like, a file folder. That sits, on the taskbar. Well I, right clicked/unpinned it. It's the gateway, to everything. How do I, get it back??? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  4. Pointer is stupid.

Pointer is stupid.: Mouse pointer sitting on hypertext activates hypertext with no input given the mouse. Started doing this when upgraded to 10. Many hypertext links are too long to fit in space provided and pointer must sit on hypertext to make hypertext show its complete self. Can't even...
  5. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  6. Everything is so SMART I feel stupid. Please Help if possible.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everything is so SMART I feel stupid. Please Help if possible.: I am starting to believe I have an impossible task but here goes. This devices are all in my house and they are all "Smart" devices so I believe the capability is there and I can partially do several of these tasks but not all. I would like to streamline all the devices so...
  7. That feeling when...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    That feeling when...: That feeling... when you went looking for a third party tool to do something, only to find it's built into Windows 10. I was getting annoyed by the fact that i kept bumping my trackpad, so i figured, why do i need a trackpad when i have my mouse connected, and I figured...
  8. feel kinda stupid asking project display onto tv to watch tv and continue to work on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    feel kinda stupid asking project display onto tv to watch tv and continue to work on laptop: I have a bluetooh wirless keyboard and wind 10 surface pro 3. I can connect and display to project tv & movies to my tv the problem is I cant get the display rt. im clearly missing something because when I press detect it does not. and I want to continue to work on my...
  9. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  10. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...