Windows 10: Stupid bluetooth nonsense

Discus and support Stupid bluetooth nonsense in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently updated to what was at the time the most updated version of windows 10 and since then have been experiencing weird, incredibly annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ethanguy7, Apr 2, 2020.

1. ethanguy7 Win User

Stupid bluetooth nonsense

Hi,

I recently updated to what was at the time the most updated version of windows 10 and since then have been experiencing weird, incredibly annoying bugs with my bluetooth headset. At random times, it will disconnect the device, and will then not be able to reconnect to it. The only way I have found of fixing it is by fully removing my device and re-adding it, but for some reason this process takes an extraordinarily long time. I do not know what is happening but it is annoying.

:)

ethanguy7, Apr 2, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 2, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Stupid bluetooth nonsense

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Stupid bluetooth nonsense

1. Stupid bluetooth nonsense - Similar Threads - Stupid bluetooth nonsense

2. When will Microsoft wake up and get rid of this stupid PIN nonsense.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When will Microsoft wake up and get rid of this stupid PIN nonsense.: I repair computers for a living and for years I have battled with customers telling me that they don't have an email password. I go around in circles explaining to them that all email accounts have a password, now what is yours so I can solve your email issue? Now comes...
  3. Tired of this stupid Bluetooth bruh

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tired of this stupid Bluetooth bruh: It just stopped working and I’ve tired everything to fix it. Disable and re enable, reinstalling, manually installing, multiple restarts, even trying to dl the driver from my manufacturers website. Can’t even turn the shit on submitted by /u/TheDaiyaanKing [link]...
  4. moronic update nonsense

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moronic update nonsense: How do i turn off this trash update pop up garbage that freezes my screen while i am in the middle of something else? why would it come up randomly after the computer has been on for an hour? are you that stupid ?...
  5. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  6. Nonsense Updates

Nonsense Updates: Every day I get an update and nothing changes when they are installed. As soon as I start up my computer again after installing an update, it says I have to install another update. I have lost work and downloads have been canceled as well all due to constant updating. It...
  7. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  8. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  9. how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to bypass stupid bluetooth pin requirement?: Trying to pair bluetooth headphones. but of course it needs a pin when the headphones didnt come with one >.> Dont tell me to reinstall/disable/update/ect the drivers because I did all that Don't tell me to try the 000000 or 111111 pin because I cant enter a pin. The...
  10. Default route nonsense

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default route nonsense: Any network experts here that can tell me what on earth my system is doing? Today I noticed that I cannot ping anything on my network. I took a look into the routing table and found out that there is a route 192.168.1.0 mask 255.255.255.0 gateway 192.168.1.1 interface...