Windows 10: Stupid can't use anything

Discus and support Stupid can't use anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft make a better windows windows 10 is broken its full of errors and stuff so here goes i was ABOUT to download a thing from the store and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timsuh, Sep 18, 2018.

1. timsuh Win User

Stupid can't use anything

Microsoft make a better windows windows 10 is broken its full of errors and stuff so here goes i was ABOUT to download a thing from the store and then it told me to login and then ot shiweshiwed me this error code 0x800704cf and then i tried t opopeform some fixes like log out login instead it now says oops somthing went wrong whatevwr hapened it probably our fault please try again press the stupid next button did nothin then i tried a restire thing got stuck forever forced reboot it and showed blank screen did it a few times and it worked but i am not loged in or can acess the stire if you dummys dont do anything i am definately switching to a mac and i want a good answer

:)

timsuh, Sep 18, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Stupid can't use anything :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 18, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Stupid can't use anything

imperialreign, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Stupid can't use anything

1. Stupid can't use anything - Similar Threads - Stupid can't anything

2. I can't install anything using the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install anything using the Microsoft store: Recently I tried to play Minecraft but it wasn't working so I went to reinstall the launcher from the store like I saw in another post from support but when I went to reinstall it, the button just grays out and nothing happens. I've tried other troubleshooting methods but it...
  3. Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while I have not been able to use ANY Xbox service like the new Minecraft launcher, Windows 10 Minecraft, Xbox game bar, etcI've been playing Java through the old launcher but when I try to play bedrock with my console friends, I can't.Does...
  4. Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while I have not been able to use ANY Xbox service like the new Minecraft launcher, Windows 10 Minecraft, Xbox game bar, etcI've been playing Java through the old launcher but when I try to play bedrock with my console friends, I can't.Does...
  5. Can't download anything using Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download anything using Microsoft Store: Trying to download Yakuza 0 but when I click "Install," nothing happens, I have tried every single fix using command prompt and such, restarted four times, checked my connectivity, and yet nothing works still. I also tried installing other games and the same happened, keep in...
  6. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  7. Can't search anything using Windows Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't search anything using Windows Start menu: Hi, I can't search anything using Windows start. Never had this problem before. It's slowing me down a lot. [ATTACH] Type anything and I'll get nothing on the start menu. Please help! TIA!...
  8. Can't update; stupid message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update; stupid message: I tried updating, get a message to say that I need to delete Avast Antivirus. Do exactly that, restart le PC. Go back to update aaaaaand it gives me the exact same message :/ Only wanted this stupid update because since I forcibly got Microsoft Teams (which I have tried...
  9. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...
  10. stupid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stupid: Hello my name is wendy I have been dating one of those narcissistic crazies well he bought me a computer for Christmas and he has him down for administrator and put a password on it. How do I take that off and secure my computer...