Windows 10: Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

Discus and support Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can't sign in to administrator's account now because of my inability to sign into Minecraft's launcher using Window's Hello because of the fact that it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mickey96, May 3, 2023.

1. Mickey96 Win User

Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

Can't sign in to administrator's account now because of my inability to sign into Minecraft's launcher using Window's Hello because of the fact that it wouldn't let me switch Microsoft accounts nor would it let me reset my PIN or log into Windows Hello in some other way. When I decided to uninstall everything, repair, and reset all account's that were required for Minecraft Xbox, Microsoft store, it let me in, but wouldn't let me get beyond the launcher and so when I do update it, the process from before still continues, which is the upmost frustrating part. Also, I can't log back into the A

:)

Mickey96, May 3, 2023
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

saved sign-ins

Hi,

We need more information to better assist you regarding on saved sign in, kindly answer the following questions below:

• On what application are you having on saved sign ins?
    • Are you trying to access a browser and getting an issue on autosave or remember sign is unable to prompt?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, May 3, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 3, 2023
  4. royverma9 Win User

why so many sign ins

Microsoft

was so many sign ins,accounts,windows 10 passwords,security sign ins,

my passwords are <Removed PII>

and still i get lock out

why bother to make all this accounts with log in .passwords

bing

store,explorer,hello microsoft,security

all making me dizzy

and shut out of my laptop

,microsoft please fix my dizziness and stop this nonsense of so many accounts and log in

why not 1 sign in for everything

i dont get it

neither you guys

Microsoft
    Code of Conduct
    - Member Cautions:

• Please be careful with your personal information. If you post your email address in a post, it may be used for any purpose by the general public, as this is a public community.
    • Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, such as your street address, your phone number, your social security number, or your credit card number.

royverma9, May 3, 2023
Thema:

1. Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...? - Similar Threads - Stupid microsoft sign

2. Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp: Ok. I have a question to microsoft. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT AGE RESTRICTIONS IN CLIPCHAMP?!!!!!????! LIKE WHY???? I'M TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO, BUT I CAN'T BCUZ I'M 15 AND I LIVE IN POLAND. The only thing that I want to know is why. Just why. There's literally no reason for...
  3. Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp: Ok. I have a question to microsoft. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT AGE RESTRICTIONS IN CLIPCHAMP?!!!!!????! LIKE WHY???? I'M TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO, BUT I CAN'T BCUZ I'M 15 AND I LIVE IN POLAND. The only thing that I want to know is why. Just why. There's literally no reason for...
  4. Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?: Can't sign in to administrator's account now because of my inability to sign into Minecraft's launcher using Window's Hello because of the fact that it wouldn't let me switch Microsoft accounts nor would it let me reset my PIN or log into Windows Hello in some other way. When...
  5. Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?: Can't sign in to administrator's account now because of my inability to sign into Minecraft's launcher using Window's Hello because of the fact that it wouldn't let me switch Microsoft accounts nor would it let me reset my PIN or log into Windows Hello in some other way. When...
  6. Edge won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge won't let me sign in: In the the Win 10 Pro Settings I clicked on Help which opened the robot window. I asked my question and eventually clicked on Speak to a person Message a Windows Advisor. After filling in my name, question etc I clicked on the arrow and a red message popped up saying I needed...
  7. Microsoft store won't let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me sign in: I'm running windows 10 and for the past month the microsoft store wont let me sign in. I keep getting a error saying that I cant sign in at this time. I cant access apps I've bought nor purchase new ones. what should I do?...
  8. The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.

The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.: It will let me sign in using every account except my main one. It only happens on this laptop. I have an HP stream Notebook laptop.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-app-wont-let-me-sign-in/5a7cfe0e-72cb-47ed-bc77-aaf9b5c07a55"
  9. OneDrive won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...