Windows 10: Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp

Discus and support Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok. I have a question to microsoft. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT AGE RESTRICTIONS IN CLIPCHAMP?!!!!!????! LIKE WHY???? I'M TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO, BUT I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MORVIL xv, Dec 16, 2023.

1. MORVIL xv Win User

Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp

Ok. I have a question to microsoft. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT AGE RESTRICTIONS IN CLIPCHAMP?!!!!!????! LIKE WHY???? I'M TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO, BUT I CAN'T BCUZ I'M 15 AND I LIVE IN POLAND. The only thing that I want to know is why. Just why. There's literally no reason for this. Not a single mature rated content in Clipchamp. also ofc, why did you replace the good old Office and replace it with stupid Microsoft 365 + why isn't there an option to go back to Windows 10 without losing my data. That's my hate to Microsoft. Please respond. also Edge is stupid and slow and you should only use i

:)

MORVIL xv, Dec 16, 2023

2. Open a Video Not Using Clipchamp

Hello, Tilghman

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Even though you've uninstalled Clipchamp, there may still be some remnants in Windows, especially in the registry, causing Clipchamp to remain as the default video application. To address this, you can refer to the suggestions here to completely remove all traces of Clipchamp:

want to uninstall clipchamp - Microsoft Community

You might need to temporarily reinstall Clipchamp and then use this method to uninstall it completely.

Once you've completed the uninstallation, ensure that your default video program is the one you want to use:

How to change default programs in Windows - Microsoft Support

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best regards

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support

Yuhao Li - MSFT, Dec 16, 2023
  3. Bryll P. Win User
    Clipchamp won't open vertical files

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing us here in Microsoft Community.

I would like to set your expectations ahead that Clipchamp is a third-party video editing software developed by Clipchamp Pty Ltd. Nonetheless, I would be more than glad to extend a helping hand for you.

To troubleshoot this issue, I would recommend in trying the following steps:

• Temporarily disable installed Antivirus or VPN program
    • Convert the File: If the video files are not loading at all, you can try to convert them again to mp4 using a video converter tool, save the converted file versions, and then add them to your Clipchamp project.
    • Check for Updates: Make sure that your Clipchamp application is up-to-date. You can do this by opening Microsoft Store, clicking on Library, and then clicking on Update Clipchamp or Update all
    • Check for System Updates: Select Start > Settings > Windows Update. Select Check for updates. Install any available and pending updates and restart your device
    • Run System File Checker (SFC) and Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM): These tools can check for any system errors and corrupted files. Here's how to do it: Press Win + R, enter “cmd,” and click OK to open Command Prompt. Type the command “sfc /scannow” and press Enter to initiate the scan. Once finished, restart your computer and launch Clipchamp to check.
    • Press Start Menu then search Clipchamp Right click it then select App setting > Advance options > Click Terminate > Repair > Reset and Uninstall Clipchamp > Open Microsoft Store then search Clipchamp
      Click Install
    • Check for optional driver updates of Windows 11: Go to Start Menu > Settings > Windows update > Advanced options > Optional updates > Put check mark on each driver updates > Apply > Restart computer > Check ClipChamp

Should issue persists, please contact the Clipchamp support through this link: How to get in touch with Clipchamp support - Microsoft Support

I trust that the information I have shared will be useful for you.

Yours truly,

Bryll

Microsoft Community Agent

Bryll P., Dec 16, 2023
  4. Merlina C Win User

Clipchamp

Hi Jack,

My name is Merlina, I am an Independent Advisor and a user like yourself. I'm Sorry to know that you're having this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll do my best to help you.

Here are a couple of suggestions that may help:

To duplicate items on the project's timeline, try selecting the items you want to duplicate and then clicking on the duplicate button.

Alternatively, you can try importing your photos and videos directly into Clipchamp.

Please check these articles for guidance:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/topic/how-t...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/topic/how-t...

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

Merlina C, Dec 16, 2023
Thema:

1. Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp - Similar Threads - Stupid Microsoft letting

2. Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp: Ok. I have a question to microsoft. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT AGE RESTRICTIONS IN CLIPCHAMP?!!!!!????! LIKE WHY???? I'M TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO, BUT I CAN'T BCUZ I'M 15 AND I LIVE IN POLAND. The only thing that I want to know is why. Just why. There's literally no reason for...
  3. Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?: Hello there,I was wondering if the FREE version of Microsoft Clipchamp can be used for commercial purposes, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-clipchamp-for-commercial-use/d602ec13-6117-425f-aefd-ad514feb2437
  4. Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?: Hello there,I was wondering if the FREE version of Microsoft Clipchamp can be used for commercial purposes, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-clipchamp-for-commercial-use/d602ec13-6117-425f-aefd-ad514feb2437
  5. Microsoft Clipchamp for Commercial Use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?: Can't sign in to administrator's account now because of my inability to sign into Minecraft's launcher using Window's Hello because of the fact that it wouldn't let me switch Microsoft accounts nor would it let me reset my PIN or log into Windows Hello in some other way. When...
  7. Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?: Can't sign in to administrator's account now because of my inability to sign into Minecraft's launcher using Window's Hello because of the fact that it wouldn't let me switch Microsoft accounts nor would it let me reset my PIN or log into Windows Hello in some other way. When...
  8. Stupid microsoft and it's sign-ins won't let me in...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Stupid of me . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stupid of me . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. You know, that little yellow box. Looks like, a file folder. That sits, on the taskbar. Well I, right clicked/unpinned it. It's the gateway, to everything. How do I, get it back??? Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  10. Stupid me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stupid me: Has anyone but me gotten that "Pro PC Cleaner" horsecrap. I run Avast, AdAware Pro, Spybot Search & Destroy, and Spyware Blaster and it STILL got through. Can't get rid of the crap. Nothing in the "Programs and Features". Not in the start up under Task Manager. Tried...