Windows 10: stupid move I know! I disabled the system account on my hard drive..

Discus and support stupid move I know! I disabled the system account on my hard drive.. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't know why I did it....think I was possessed.... I was in looking at my properties for c drive and I disabled the system group or user, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ptowntom, Jan 10, 2019.

1. ptowntom Win User

stupid move I know! I disabled the system account on my hard drive..

I don't know why I did it....think I was possessed.... I was in looking at my properties for c drive and I disabled the system group or user, and immediately the computer shut off.... now I cant get back in to enable it..... is there a way to sign back in so I can enable it again? Help!

:)

ptowntom, Jan 10, 2019
  2. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Jan 10, 2019
  4. stupid move I know! I disabled the system account on my hard drive..

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

stupid move I know! I disabled the system account on my hard drive..

1. stupid move I know! I disabled the system account on my hard drive.. - Similar Threads - stupid move disabled

2. Now i made a stupid move

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Now i made a stupid move: by dowenloaded a suspicious file it deleted the hole disk but it also deactivate windows security show a black screen when i open it i was able to get a part from the deleted data, but know how can i know that is there someone in my pc and get windows security active, also...
  3. Now i made a stupid move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Now i made a stupid move: by dowenloaded a suspicious file it deleted the hole disk but it also deactivate windows security show a black screen when i open it i was able to get a part from the deleted data, but know how can i know that is there someone in my pc and get windows security active, also...
  4. Hard drive move

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hard drive move: Haven't seen this question yet. I have an Intel NUC-7. A lightning strike killed this computer and every electronic device in my office. I desire to replace the NUC-7 with a NUC-10 barebones. The 500GB SSD, spinning 2TB HD and the 32GB RAM may have survived. I can move these...
  5. I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Reset my PC = Stupid Stupid Stupid !: My computer was running slow. Acting up. So I reset my PC. Seemed friendly enough. It should be called "Wipe out Everything" and welcome to Edge. Is there anyway to undo this and get all of my stuff back? Apps removed while resetting your PC App namePublisherVersion Adobe...
  6. Stupid question?? Can I use an NAS SATA hard drive as my c: system drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stupid question?? Can I use an NAS SATA hard drive as my c: system drive?: That's it. Any reason NOT to use a NAS drive as windows 10 system drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stupid-question-can-i-use-an-nas-sata-hard-drive/7779b78e-2292-44c2-ac22-a2d7d9defbe5
  7. Stupidly Deleted Hard Drive Partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stupidly Deleted Hard Drive Partition: Ok, so I stupidly Deleted a 3tb hard drive which has 2 1.5tb partitions. I have done a bit of searching and a large majority only let you recover like 1gb of data being you need to buy, (minitool and lazesoft recovery suite). A fair few people recommend testdisk/Photorec or...
  8. Moving a hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving a hard drive: I have a windows 7 home (64 bit) desktop and a windows 10 pro (64 bit) ver 1903 desktop. Can I pull the 350gb storage hard drive from the windows 7 pc and install it in the windows 10 pc (both pcs are SATA) without loosing any of the files on the hard drive. Can I just move...
  9. Moving hard drive

Moving hard drive: I have a windows 10 computer that is having mother board problem and another similar computer that the hard drive crashed. can I switch the good hard drive to the other computer...
  10. hard drive move

hard drive move: I have ask this before and have conflicting reply I have an old working comp gateway gt 5014 pent d 2.80 win 10 with 4 gig ram I woulld like to remove hdrive and put into a hp hpe210f amd phenom ii 945 quad 8 gig of ram not sure if this box was upgrades had win7 but...