Windows 10: Stupid question but whats the proper way to convert all these subfolders with my saved...

Discus and support Stupid question but whats the proper way to convert all these subfolders with my saved... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Somehow i have like probably 30 subfolders within a lot of other subfolders and idk how to get all of them to just be under one folder like say "saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by backstreetboy69, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Stupid question but whats the proper way to convert all these subfolders with my saved...

Somehow i have like probably 30 subfolders within a lot of other subfolders and idk how to get all of them to just be under one folder like say "saved images," or what have you? Forgive the elementary question, I grew up with dial up internet and slow af desktops so while I can build and fix just about anything thats not a pc, my technical knowledge is embarrassingly stunted. Lol

:)

backstreetboy69, Mar 3, 2020

2. Open new subfolder

Hi Carmen,

The challenge that you are experiencing can occur due to several reasons, such as, corrupted app files, incorrect setup, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages? Kindly provide us a screenshot of the issue.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Were you able to successfully access subfolders before?

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Stupid question but whats the proper way to convert all these subfolders with my saved...

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Stupid question but whats the proper way to convert all these subfolders with my saved...

1. Stupid question but whats the proper way to convert all these subfolders with my saved... - Similar Threads - Stupid question whats

2. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  3. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  4. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Convert Picture Subfolders into Separate Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert Picture Subfolders into Separate Folders: I have a picture file on my desktop that contains 3 subfolders and I want to convert each subfolder Into a separate standalone folder, essentially doing away with their subfolder status. The parent folder is A and it has subfolders A, B and C within it. Note that A is both...
  6. Proper way to take ownership of subfolders in windows directory?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Proper way to take ownership of subfolders in windows directory?: What is the proper way to take ownership of files in %systemroot%\PolicyDefinitions? I need to update just a few *.admx/*.adml administrative templates in %systemroot%\PolicyDefinitions folder. The existing templates are, by default, are owned by TrustedInstaller but I am...
  7. Proper way to take ownership of subfolders in windows directory?

in Windows 10 Support
    Proper way to take ownership of subfolders in windows directory?: What is the proper way to take ownership of files in %systemroot%\PolicyDefinitions? I need to update just a few *.admx/*.adml administrative templates in %systemroot%\PolicyDefinitions folder. The existing templates are, by default, are owned by TrustedInstaller but I am...
  8. Stupid question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stupid question: I just bought a new laptop, and I want to change the lock screen to a picture from a file. I did everything you're supposed to do, but I can't find an 'ok' button, or 'save changes' button, or whatever. How do I get my changes to stick?...
  9. Sorry if this is a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry if this is a stupid question: submitted by /u/spinelazuli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4xsfu/sorry_if_this_is_a_stupid_question/
  10. This might be a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This might be a stupid question: Does factory resetting a laptop also factory reset my pc? Windows 10 is tied to my email which is used for both laptop and pc with synced settings turn on submitted by /u/pogbxxx [link] [comments]...